- The report contains detailed information about Iteris, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Iteris, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Iteris, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Iteris, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Iteris, Inc. business.
About Iteris, Inc.
Iteris, Inc. engages in the development and application of technologies that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the environmental impact of traffic congestion and improve the safety of surface transportation systems. The company offers a range of Intelligent Transportation Systems and driver safety solutions to customers worldwide.
The companys segments include Roadway Sensors, Vehicle Sensors, and Transportation Systems.
The Roadway Sensors segment includes Vantage, Versicam, and Pico vehicle detection systems for traffic intersection control, incident detection and certain highway traffic data collection applications.
The companys product line uses image processing technology to capture and analyze video images through algorithms, enabling vehicle detection and transmission of both video images and data using a range of communication technologies. Its Vantage video detection systems detect vehicle presence, count, speed, occupancy and other traffic data used in traffic management systems. The companys VantageView software supplements its Vantage video detection systems by providing an integrated platform to manage and see video detection assets remotely over a network connection. VersiCam, its integrated camera and processor video detection system, is a video detection system for smaller intersections that require a few detection points.
In 2009, the company introduced Pico, a video detection system that delivers vehicle detection in a small and economical framework, and was developed primarily to address international video detection needs.
The companys Roadway Sensors product line also includes the Abacus family of products, which has been designed with a blend of artificial intelligence and video detection algorithms that allow either fixed or pan-tilt-zoom cameras to be used for data collection and incident detection.
The Vehicle Sensors segment includes its lane departure warning (LDW) products, including its AutoVue LDW system, and consists of activities related to in-vehicle safety. This segment addresses the causes of roadway fatalities: lane change, roadway departure and rear-end collision accidents.
The company offers a system that is available as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket option on heavy trucks worldwide and as an option in certain passenger cars. Its LDW products utilize video detection images to detect when a vehicle begins to drift toward an unintended lane change. When this occurs, the unit automatically emits a distinctive rumble strip or other audible warning sound, alerting the driver to make a correction. As of March 31, 2010, the company sold approximately 79,000 LDW systems into the heavy truck market in Europe, North America, and Asia. The companys LDW systems are qualified as an option on certain heavy trucks, including Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Iveco, DAF, Scania, Freightliner and FUSO, as well as Neoplan and MAN luxury bus and coach lines. In North America, its LDW systems are sold primarily to truck fleets.
The company has entered into a license of its LDW technology to its strategic partner, Valeo Schalter and Sensuren GmbH (Valeo), for the passenger car market, resulting in sales to date of approximately 79,300 LDW systems for passenger cars.
In addition to its LDW systems, its Vehicle Sensors portfolio includes radar-based Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Blind Spot Warning (BSW) systems for the North American truck market. The company offers the FCW and BSW features through the resale of Delphis radar based systems, for which it is the North American dealer. The companys portfolio also includes its internally-developed SafetyDirect software system, which can provide a single point of access to monitor and synchronize driver performance data on braking, stability control, following distances, and lane departure warnings for individual drivers, as well as entire fleets.
The Transportation Systems segment includes transportation engineering and consulting services, and the development of transportation management and traveler information systems for the ITS industry. It focuses on the planning, design, development, and implementation of software-based systems that integrate sensors, video surveillance, computers and communications equipment to enable public agencies to monitor, control and direct traffic flow, assist in the dispatch of emergency crews and distribute real-time information about traffic conditions. The company markets and sells its transportation systems services directly to government agencies pursuant to negotiated contracts.
The companys services include planning, design and implementation of surface transportation infrastructure systems. It performs analysis and study goods movement, commercial vehicle operations, travel demand forecasting and systems engineering, and identify mitigation measures to reduce traffic congestion. These services and systems have historically been primarily sold to local, state and national transportation agencies in the U.S.
The companys suppliers include CTS Electronics Manufacturing Solutions, Inc., SMS Technologies, Inc., Total Electronics LLC, and Hitachi American Ltd-UB.
In the market for its Roadway Sensors vehicle detection products, the company competes with manufacturers and distributors of other above ground video camera detection systems, such as Peek Traffic Corporation, Wavetronix LLC, Econolite Control Products, Inc., Traficon, N.V., and Image Sensing Systems, Inc.
The companys competitors for Vehicle Sensors systems include Delphi Automotive Systems Corporation, NEC Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental Tavis, Visteon, and Takata.
The companys competitors in Transportation Systems include national corporations, such as Transcore, Siemens, Telvent Farradyne, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. and Delcan. Its competitors in transportation engineering, planning and design include major firms, such as Parsons Brinkerhoff, Inc., URS, HNTB, and Parsons Transportation Group, Inc.
Iteris, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITERIS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITERIS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITERIS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITERIS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITERIS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Iteris, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Iteris, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Iteris, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Iteris, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Iteris, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITERIS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITERIS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITERIS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITERIS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITERIS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITERIS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Iteris, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Iteris, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Iteris, Inc. Major Shareholders
Iteris, Inc. History
Iteris, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Iteris, Inc. Offices and Representations
Iteris, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Iteris, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Iteris, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Iteris, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Iteris, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Iteris, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Iteris, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Iteris, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Iteris, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Iteris, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Iteris, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Iteris, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?