- The report contains detailed information about Secure Netwerks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Secure Netwerks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Secure Netwerks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Secure Netwerks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Secure Netwerks, Inc. business.
About Secure Netwerks, Inc.
Secure Netwerks, Inc. resells computer and technology hardware to businesses and other organizations. The company also outsources technology-related services to provide various technology products and services, including hardware, software, and network development and services.
PRODUCTS AND OUTSOURCED SERVICES
The companys clients can access the following range of hardware sales and services:
Technology Hardware sales
The company offers the following computer and computer-related products:
Hardware: The companys hardware includes Intel-based servers, personal computers and laptops supporting Windows, Macintosh, Unix, Linux, and Novell operating systems.
Peripherals: The companys peripherals include printers, monitors, personal digital assistants, handheld scanners, and other computer equipment related to the operation of computers, servers, laptops, photocopiers, scanners, projectors, audio-visual systems, routers, firewalls, OEM computer equipment, security and conference cameras, and security systems.
Software: The companys software includes Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh retail boxed products that relate to the operation of computer, servers, and laptops.
Telecommunication Systems Services and Integration
The company provides a service that includes mobile phone and wireless device support. In addition, it would also provide voice-over Internet protocol access for its clients. Voice-over Internet allows customers to take their phone numbers and voicemail wherever they go, and place and transfer calls between branch offices. Calls can be routed through the Internet connection to each office. It offers various types of telephones and telephone systems, including wireless, standard desktop phones, and computer based software phones.
Outsourced Equipment Leasing
Power4Financial LLC, the companys strategic partner, provides outsourced leasing services for its clients that want to purchase hardware from it using lease financing.
The company partners with local and offshore programmers to build customized enterprise applications and offers products for the specific needs of each business. Its programming partners based on the languages, such as MySQL, Oracle, and Sequel database applications, as well as PHP, JAVA, and Microsoft .NET Web application programming languages.
Outsourced Technology Service
The company maintains a working relationship with Acadia Technologies Incorporated, which provides services in the areas of desktop support, network, and hardware maintenance, as well as building local area and wide area network configurations for small and large businesses.
The companys suppliers include Ingram Micro, Inc.; Wintec Industries, Inc.; Tech Data Corporation; Synnex Corporation; and Tessco Technologies Incorporated.
The companys clients consist of retail purchasers and small to medium-sized organizations, operating majorly in North America, and occasional clients in Europe.
The companys competitors include Ebay, Buy.com, and Amazon.com.
Secure Netwerks, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Secure Netwerks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Secure Netwerks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Secure Netwerks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Secure Netwerks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Secure Netwerks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECURE NETWERKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Secure Netwerks, Inc. History
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Secure Netwerks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Secure Netwerks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Secure Netwerks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Secure Netwerks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Secure Netwerks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Secure Netwerks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?