- The report contains detailed information about Elecsys Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elecsys Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elecsys Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elecsys Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elecsys Corp. business.
About Elecsys Corp.
Elecsys Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition, telemetry, and analysis systems, as well as custom electronic equipment for critical industrial applications worldwide.
The companys primary markets include energy infrastructure, safety and security systems, industrial controls, irrigation and water management, transportation, military, and aerospace. It markets and supports its proprietary technology and products and services under its NTG, Pipeline Watchdog, SensorCast, Radix, eXtremeTAG, and DCI trade names.
Electronic Design and Manufacturing Services (EDMS)
The company provides a range of design, manufacturing, integration and testing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that desire a single source for the development and production of custom electronic assemblies that integrate specialized interface technologies with electronic production. The company designs, manufactures, integrates, and tests various electronic assemblies, including circuit boards, high-frequency electronic modules, microelectronic assemblies, and full turn-key products, along with custom liquid crystal displays (LCD) devices and modules. The electronic interfaces, assemblies, and LCDs that the company produces, or imports, are used in aerospace, industrial, communications, safety, transportation, military, and other applications. EDMS sales are made primarily to customers in the United States, Canada and a few other international markets.
The company integrates its customers electronic assemblies with various specialized interface technologies, such as custom LCDs, touchscreens, wireless communications, and other user input devices, as well as application specific backlights and illumination sources. The companys LCD fabrication process produces custom LCDs that are used to display information in various applications from commercial and industrial to aerospace and military products.
Remote Monitoring and Data Telemetry Solutions
The company provides wireless, Internet-based remote monitoring equipment and data communication services for various industrial monitoring applications. It focuses on product and market development on industrial monitoring applications that require wide-area wireless networking technologies and proprietary field application hardware. It provides various application specific remote monitoring units that are integrated with centralized data services that operate using the companys proprietary WatchdogCP Web Monitor software and data center. It sells its remote monitoring and data telemetry products and services throughout North America and selects markets in the Middle East and South America.
The WatchdogCP Web Monitor consists of various remote monitoring devices that use the digital cellular network infrastructure, the Inmarsat-D satellite data transmission system, or proprietary communication systems to link into an Internet-based back-end network and customer interface. The remote devices, proprietary designs and technology pioneered by the company monitor functions, such as voltages, currents, temperatures, levels, and pressures, and allow control activity and data collection to take place at remote sites. By utilizing the capacity, coverage, and capability of existing communication infrastructure, the WatchdogCP Web Monitor can receive data from and deliver information to remote devices.
In addition to the Pipeline Watchdog products, Elecsys provides solutions, encompassing data acquisition hardware, proprietary communication protocols, and a Web-based data management system, for monitoring and controlling critical assets on pipelines, oil and gas wells, storage tanks, pump stations, and other infrastructure.
The company designs, develops, and implements ultra-rugged handheld computing solutions. Its field products, which include handheld computers, printers, peripherals, and application software, are deployed worldwide in various critical applications.
The company sells Radix products and services to both private firms and government affiliated end users worldwide. In many cases, it combines its Radix hardware and software products with those of its business partners to create an integrated solution for mutual customers. Radix products can be found in utilities, law enforcement, transportation, logistics tracking, maintenance, and other critical applications in rugged environments.
The company offers a range of Radix brand peripheral equipment, including RFID readers, scanners, image capture devices, printers, and communications devices. A range of communication options are supported including Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, and wireless broadband. It also provides multiple accessories, including chargers, loaders, carrying cases, and vehicle mounts. The company provides factory direct support to its customers and business partners through a customer service department staffed with technical professionals.
Radio Frequency Identification
The company develops and provides the eXtremeTAG brand of RFID solutions for harsh and extreme environments. These RFID solutions include tags, readers, and software for various applications at both end users and OEM partners.
The company competes with Flextronics International Ltd., Sanmina-SCI Corporation, Celestica, Inc., Motorola, Inc., Honeywell International, Texas Instruments, Inc., and Alien Technology Corporation.
Elecsys Corporation was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECSYS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECSYS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECSYS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECSYS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECSYS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elecsys Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elecsys Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elecsys Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elecsys Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elecsys Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECSYS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECSYS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECSYS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECSYS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECSYS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECSYS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elecsys Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elecsys Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elecsys Corp. Major Shareholders
Elecsys Corp. History
Elecsys Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elecsys Corp. Offices and Representations
Elecsys Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elecsys Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elecsys Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Elecsys Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Elecsys Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elecsys Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elecsys Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elecsys Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Elecsys Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Elecsys Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elecsys Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elecsys Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?