- The report contains detailed information about TTM Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TTM Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TTM Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TTM Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TTM Technologies Inc. business.
About TTM Technologies Inc.
TTM Technologies, Inc. provides printed circuit boards (PCBs) and backplane assemblies in the United States and internationally.
The company refers to its turnaround services as quick-turn, which provides custom-fabricated printed circuit boards to its customers.
Prototype production: In the design, testing, and launch phase of a new electronic products life cycle, the companys customers typically require limited quantities of printed circuit boards in a short period of time. The company satisfies this need by manufacturing prototype printed circuit boards in small quantities with delivery times ranging from 24 hours to 10 days.
Ramp-to-volume production: After a product has completed the prototype phase, the companys customers introduce the product to the market and require larger quantities of printed circuit boards in a short period of time. This transition stage between low-volume prototype production and volume production is known as ramp-to-volume. The companys ramp-to-volume services typically include manufacturing various PCBs per order with delivery times ranging from 5 to 15 days.
The companys standard delivery time services focus on the technology requirements of its customers, with delivery times typically ranging from four to six weeks. It provides standard delivery time services to various customers, including original equipment manufacturers.
Customers and Markets
The company serves high-end commercial and aerospace/defense markets, including the networking/communications infrastructure, high-end computing, defense, and industrial/medical markets. Its customers include both original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers, and aerospace/defense companies. Its major OEM customers include Cisco Systems, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon. Its major EMS customers include Celestica, Flextronics, Hon Hai, Jabil, and Plexus.
The companys international footprint includes a backplane and sub-system assembly operation in Shanghai, China, and inventory hubs in China, Malaysia, Mexico, and Thailand. Its international sales force services customers throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
The company's principal North American PCB competitors include DDi; Endicott Interconnect Technologies; Firan Technology Group; ISU/Petasys; Viasystems; Pioneer Circuits; and Sanmina-SCI.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TTM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TTM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TTM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TTM Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TTM Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TTM Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TTM Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TTM Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
TTM Technologies Inc. History
TTM Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TTM Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
TTM Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TTM Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TTM Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TTM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TTM Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TTM Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TTM Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TTM Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TTM Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TTM Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TTM Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TTM Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?