- The report contains detailed information about Waytronx, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Waytronx, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Waytronx, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Waytronx, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Waytronx, Inc. business.
About Waytronx, Inc.
Waytronx, Inc. engages in commercializing thermal management solutions for LED display, semiconductor, and electronic packaging industries.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Waytronx Holdings, Inc., acquired the assets of CUI, Inc., which provides electronic components, including power supplies, transformers, converters, connectors, and industrial controls for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Through the acquisition of CUI, Inc., it obtained a 10.47% interest in Test Products International, Inc., which provides handheld test and measurement equipment.
CUI, Inc. defines its product into three categories: components, including connectors, speakers, and buzzers; control solutions, including encoders and sensors; and power solutions known as V-Infinity. These offerings, combined with the its portfolio of cooling solutions, provide a technology architecture that meets cooling and power to industries ranging from consumer electronics to defense and alternative energy.
Digital POL Modules: CUI, Inc.s power division, V-Infinity, is developing a line of digital point-of-load (POL) modules that would utilize Powervations digital power-conversion ICs. These modules offer an array of digital control and power management functions. An array of digital power control functions would be supported, including monitoring, temp sensing, margining, and voltage sequencing.
Digital Power Patent License Agreement with Power-One, Inc.: CUI, Inc. entered into a field of use Agreement with Power-One, Inc. to license Power-Ones digital power technology patents. The license provides access to Power-Ones portfolio of digital power technology patents for incorporation into CUI, Inc.s line of digital point of load power modules. CUI, Inc., through its V-Infinity power division, manufactures a range of embedded and external power electronics devices for OEM manufacturers.
Comex - Subsidiary
In 2009, the company acquired CUI Japan and 49% of Comex Electronics Ltd. that includes an associated distribution network, both companies are Japanese based DSP providers of digital to analog and analog to digital test and measurement systems and electronic components for OEM research and development. These acquisitions provide a manufacturing component which allows it to manufacture its own products, such as the AMT encoder in Japan.
Through a licensing contract with GL Industrial Services UK, Ltd. (GL), the company owns right to manufacture, sell and distribute a Gas Quality Inferential Measurement Device (GASPT2) designed by GL on a worldwide basis. The company intends to form a wholly owned subsidiary, CUI-GAS, Inc. to acquire from the company the GASPT2 licensing contract.
GASPT2 Product: The GASPT2, designed by GL, is a solution to measuring gas quality. It can be connected to a natural gas system to provide a real time measurement of the gas physical properties, such as thermal conductivity, speed of sound, and carbon dioxide content. From these measurements it infers a gas mixture comprising four components: methane, propane, nitrogen, and measured carbon dioxide and then uses ISO6976 to calculate the gas quality characteristics of calorific value (CV), Wobbe index (WI), relative density (RD), and compression factor (Z). Through Bluetooth Technology, this information can be provided to a remote, centralized monitoring facility.
The company commercializes thermal management technology for use in the semiconductor, solar, and electronic packaging industries that involves the use of fluid displacement to move heat away from the source instead of traditional passive heat transference through solid materials. It primarily focuses on the commercialization of thermal cooling technology, WayCool. WayCool has applications in graphics processing units, central processing units, power supply units, solar energy, medical monitors, test appliances, and home electronics displays.
The Carbon Block Technology: The company has developed carbon technology with a heat transfer rate up to four times that of copper plates.
The U300DT and U400DT Designs: The WayCool U300DT and U400DT Reference Designs for CPUs provide approximately 300 Watts or 400 Watts of thermal management capacity and replaces liquid or air CPU coolers.
Waytronx, Inc., formerly known as OnScreen Technologies, Inc., was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WAYTRONX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WAYTRONX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WAYTRONX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WAYTRONX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WAYTRONX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Waytronx, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Waytronx, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Waytronx, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Waytronx, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Waytronx, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WAYTRONX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WAYTRONX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WAYTRONX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WAYTRONX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WAYTRONX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WAYTRONX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Waytronx, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Waytronx, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Waytronx, Inc. Major Shareholders
Waytronx, Inc. History
Waytronx, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Waytronx, Inc. Offices and Representations
Waytronx, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Waytronx, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Waytronx, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Waytronx, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Waytronx, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Waytronx, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Waytronx, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Waytronx, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Waytronx, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Waytronx, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Waytronx, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Waytronx, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?