- The report contains detailed information about Rapidtron Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rapidtron Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rapidtron Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rapidtron Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rapidtron Inc. business.
About Rapidtron Inc.
Rapidtron, Inc. provides Radio Frequency smart access control and ticketing/ membership systems to the fitness, winter resort, and amusement industries and universities in North America.
The Company is the North American distributor for Axess AG, an Austrian developer and manufacturer of software and equipment for entry and exit control utilizing bar code and Smart chip technology. The equipment consists of cards, card readers, turnstiles, radio frequency emitters and other equipment. Axess AG manufactures some of the equipment components and assembles others manufactured by various European vendors.
The Company provides marketing research, sales, installation, software integration and customer service for products purchased from Axess AG and sold under the Rapidtron brand name. It contracts additional marketing research from Equus Marketing, a related party. It sells turnstiles with door, counter and handheld readers manufactured by Axess AG to the fitness, university, and winter resorts industries in North America utilizing two technologies, RF smart chip (ISO standard smart cards, key cards and ID bracelets) and bar code tickets.
In Europe, Axess AG provides a software package as part of the system it sells. The Company develops the interface software and owns the rights to these interfaces.
Products and services
The Company distributes the access control systems manufactured by or on behalf of Axess AG. The Company has distribution agreement for the North American market with Axess AG. It sells installs and services all North American installations for Axess AG. These systems read both bar code or RF smart cards and other media.
RF smart cards incorporate an antenna and a 2K memory chip and microprocessor laminated between two plastic sheets. The Companys RF smart cards provide passive contact-less identification technology. These cards require no electrical contacts, or visual contact. The Companys RF smart cards operate in harsh environmental conditions, such as skiing at winter resorts in extreme temperatures. They also provide hands free operation at the turnstile, as the long range antennas can read the cards in the pockets of the skier without being removed and placed near the reader. The Companys RF smart cards have read/write memory, which means the card, when read by one of its RF ID readers, can read the data on the card, debit (points or cash) and write new data in addition to the value stored on the card.
The Company's RF smart card and reader has a reading range of 10 to 120 centimeters. The Company's indoor system of satellite readers provides proximity reading of smart cards at a range of approximately 10 centimeters, and its resort systems with range antennas can read cards at a range of approximately 120 centimeters for hands free operation.
The Companys automated system allows a fitness club to use its existing bar code membership cards to start and upgrade to smart cards at any time. The Company can incorporate smart card debit/credit technology for retail purchases for a wallet-less workout or visit. The Companys system offers various read/write smart media: cards, key fobs, ID bracelets, for multifunctional capabilities including access, debit/credit and affinity/loyalty programs, parking and other uses. The Companys printers can issue both bar code tickets and smart cards. The Companys smart cards come with four color printing on the front with the client's design. Utilizing its Thermo printer, the reverse side can be printed on site with photos and copy that can be removed and reprinted when re-programming the smart cards on the printer.
The products sold by Axess AG in Europe include a software solution that integrates the access control equipment with the home office software used by the customer to manage its consumer information. In North America, the Company's Axess AG products include open architecture software that allows it to customize the integration software that communicates between the access control equipment and the customer's home office.
In 2004, the Company acquired a COM DLL integration software developed for it by a Canadian software company.
The Companys target markets include fitness, winter resorts, and universities.
The companys primary suppliers include Axess AG and Texas Instruments.
The Company's primary customer includes Bally Total Fitness. The Company's customers also include Copper Mountain in Colorado, Park City Resort in Utah, and Tamarack Ski Resort in New York, and the bar code system to the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of California at Los Angeles and various fitness clubs.
The Company's primary competitors in the winter resort market include Ski Data, Comptrol, Siriusware and RTP. The Company competitors in the fitness industry include Aphelion, ASF, CSI, Check Free, Twin Oaks, Computer Outfitters and CSI.
Rapidtron, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAPIDTRON INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAPIDTRON INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAPIDTRON INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAPIDTRON INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAPIDTRON INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rapidtron Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rapidtron Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rapidtron Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rapidtron Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rapidtron Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAPIDTRON INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAPIDTRON INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAPIDTRON INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAPIDTRON INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAPIDTRON INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAPIDTRON INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rapidtron Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rapidtron Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rapidtron Inc. Major Shareholders
Rapidtron Inc. History
Rapidtron Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rapidtron Inc. Offices and Representations
Rapidtron Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rapidtron Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rapidtron Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rapidtron Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Rapidtron Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rapidtron Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rapidtron Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rapidtron Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rapidtron Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rapidtron Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rapidtron Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rapidtron Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?