- The report contains detailed information about Trio-Tech International that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trio-Tech International. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trio-Tech International financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trio-Tech International competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trio-Tech International business.
About Trio-Tech International
Trio-Tech International provides third-party semiconductor testing and burn-in services primarily through its laboratories in Southeast Asia. The company also operates testing facilities in the United States.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets equipment and systems to be used in the manufacturing and testing and production of semiconductors, and distribute semiconductor processing, and testing equipment manufactured by other vendors at its facilities in California and Southeast Asia.
The company conducts business in five segments: Testing Services, Manufacturing, Distribution, Real Estate, and Fabrication Services.
Testing Services Segment
The company uses its own proprietary equipment for certain burn-in, centrifugal and leak tests, and commercially available equipment for various other environmental tests. It conducts the majority of its testing operations in Southeast Asia with facilities in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and China.
The companys testing services are rendered to manufacturers and purchasers of semiconductors and other entities who either lack testing capabilities or whose in-house screening facilities are insufficient for testing devices in order for them to make sure that these products meet military or certain commercial specifications.
The companys laboratories perform various tests, including stabilization bake, thermal shock, temperature cycling, mechanical shock, constant acceleration, gross and fine leak tests, electrical testing, microprocessor equipment contract cleaning services, static and dynamic burn-in tests, smart burn-in tests, reliability lab services, and vibration testing. Its laboratories also perform qualification testing, consisting of intense tests conducted on small samples of output from manufacturers who require qualification of their processes and devices.
Manufactured Products Segment
Artic Temperature Controlled Wafer Chucks: Artic Temperature Controlled Chucks are used for test, characterization and failure analysis of semiconductor wafers and such other components at controlled cold and hot temperatures.
Wet Process Stations: Wet Process Stations are used for cleaning, rinsing, and drying semiconductor wafers, flat panel displays magnetic disks, and other microelectronic substrates. After the etching or deposition of integrated circuits, wafers are typically sent through a series of 100 to 300 additional processing steps.
Autoclaves and HAST (Highly Accelerated Stress Test) Equipment: The company manufactures a range of autoclaves and HAST systems and specialized test fixtures. Autoclaves provide pressurized, saturated vapor (100% relative humidity) test environments for monitoring of integrated circuit manufacturing processes. HAST provides an alternative to conventional non-pressurized temperature and humidity testing.
Burn-in Equipment and Boards: The company manufactures burn-in systems, burn-in boards, and burn-in board test systems. Burn-in equipment is used to subject semiconductor devices to elevated temperatures while testing them electrically to identify early product failures. In addition, it develops cooling solution, which is used to cool or maintain the temperature of high power heat dissipation semiconductor devices.
Component Centrifuges and Leak Detection Equipment: Component centrifuges and leak detection equipment are used to test the mechanical integrity of ceramic and other hermetically sealed semiconductor devices and electronic parts for aerospace applications. Leak detection equipment is designed to detect leaks in hermetic packaging. The bubble tester is used for gross leak detection. A visual bubble trail would indicate when a device is defective.
Distribution Activities Segment
The companys Singapore subsidiary develops its international distribution activities in Southeast Asia. In addition to marketing its own proprietary products, the Singapore subsidiary distributes products that complement other manufacturers based in the United States, Europe, Japan, and other countries. The products sold include environmental chambers, handlers, interface systems, vibration systems, and shaker systems, solder ability testers, and other manufactured products.
Real Estate Segment
The company, through Trio-Tech (Chongqing) Ltd. (TTCQ), invests and rents the real estate projects. Its investment in the real estate business is in Chongqing, China.
Fabrication Services Segment
In 2009, SHI International Pte Ltd., a 55% owned subsidiary of the company, completed the acquisition of a 100% interest in PT SHI Indonesia. PT SHI Indonesia is an Indonesiabased enterprise providing fabrication of structures employed to process oil and gas and for temporary storage of the oil prior to transshipment, and related services for the offshore oil and gas industries.
The company operates in the U.S., Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, and Indonesia. Its operation activities are conducted in its Singapore and Malaysia operations. It operates five testing facilities; one in the United States and four in Southeast Asia. It operates two manufacturing facilities: one is located in the United States and the other one is in Southeast Asia. Its distribution segment, the real estate segment and fabrication services operate primarily in Southeast Asia.
The companys customers are mainly concentrated in Southeast Asia and they are either semiconductor chip manufacturers or testing facilities that purchase testing equipment. Its major customers include Advanced Micro Devices, Freescale Semiconductor, and Infineon Technology.
In 2010, the company registered a 100% wholly owned subsidiary, Trio-Tech (Tianjin) Co., Ltd., which would provide testing services for its customers.
Trio-Tech International was founded in 1958.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trio-Tech International Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trio-Tech International and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trio-Tech International and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trio-Tech International Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trio-Tech International Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trio-Tech International Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trio-Tech International Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trio-Tech International Major Shareholders
Trio-Tech International History
Trio-Tech International Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trio-Tech International Offices and Representations
Trio-Tech International SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trio-Tech International Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trio-Tech International Capital Market Snapshot
Trio-Tech International Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Trio-Tech International Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trio-Tech International Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trio-Tech International Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trio-Tech International 1-year Stock Charts
Trio-Tech International 5-year Stock Charts
Trio-Tech International vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trio-Tech International vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trio-Tech International Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?