- The report contains detailed information about TT International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TT International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TT International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TT International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TT International Ltd. business.
About TT International Ltd.
TT International (the company) was incorporated in 1984, as T.T. Importers and Exporters Pte Ltd and later changed its name to TT International Limited. The company has since become one of Singapore's international traders of consumer electronics.
In 1999, TT started assembling and aggressive marketing of AKIRA, the companys very own house brand of consumer electronics. AKIRA has a very comprehensive range of audio-visual and audio products as well as household appliances that caters specially for the modern living needs of households, businesses and communities worldwide.
Products and service
TT International is a diversified organization offering a varied range of products and services. Those products are Audio visual, Home appliances, and others
Audio visual products include CD-RCR, Clock radio, DVD system, Micro Compo, Midi Hi-Fi, Mini Hi-Fi, Portable radio, RDR, Recorder, VCD Midi Hi Fi, and VCD Mini Hi Fi; Video products include CD / LD, DVD Player, VCD Player, Video Cass. Player, and Video Cass. Recorder; Television: 10CTV, 14CTV, 18 CTV, 20CTV, 24CTV, 25 CTV, 28CTV, 29CTV, 32CTV, and 33CTV etc.
Home Appliances segment includes Home Kit appliances such as Blender, Coffee Maker, Fan, Food Processor, Hair Dryer, Hair Styler / shaver, Home shower, Hot pot, Iron, Kettle, Microwave Oven, Mixer, Rice Cooker, Sandwich Maker, Toaster, Vacuum Cleaner, and Wafflemaker; White Goods such as Airconditioner, Chest Freezer, Refrigerator, and Washing Machine.
Other products include Amplifiers, Antenna, Camera, Car Audio, CD writer, Discman, Headphone, MD, Microphone, Receiver, Remote controls, Speakers, and Walkman; RME product segment includes Antenna, Audio Casstape, Batteries, CD Recordable, CD, rewritable, floppy disks, Profess Tape, and Video Casstape. Telecom segment includes Facsimile system, Plain paper Facsimile, Telephone Ans Sys with Facsimile.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TT International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TT International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TT International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TT International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TT International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TT INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TT International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TT International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TT International Ltd. Major Shareholders
TT International Ltd. History
TT International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TT International Ltd. Offices and Representations
TT International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TT International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TT International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TT International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TT International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TT International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TT International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TT International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TT International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TT International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TT International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TT International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?