- The report contains detailed information about The Standard Register Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Standard Register Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Standard Register Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Standard Register Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Standard Register Company business.
About The Standard Register Company
The Standard Register Company provides business documents and related services for the healthcare, financial services, commercial, and industrial markets.
The companys segments include Healthcare, Financial Services, Emerging, and Industrial.
Healthcare segment serves the document-related needs of the healthcare market. The companys primary focus is on acute care providers. The Healthcare segment primarily produces brochures, newsletters, direct mail and other collateral for hospitals, which use them to promote their services.
Administrative and Clinical Forms: Administrative and clinical forms are the core of the companys traditional document management offering. They include an array of forms and documents for managing patient admissions, tests, treatments and discharge, as well as consulting and design services to help hospitals standardize documents, streamline workflow, and prepare for migration to electronic medical records.
Secure Prescriptions: Secure Prescriptions are produced in secure pads, laser sheets and rolls of thermal paper to enable healthcare providers to produce prescriptions on their printers. The company utilizes its proprietary inks, substrates, and patented design features to create prescriptions that deter fraud.
Marketing Solutions: The company offers design, print and fulfillment capabilities. Its Web-based solutions offer companies decentralized content management with centralized brand control and the ability to create one-to-one personalized communications.
Patient Communications: Patient Communications consist of patient billing statements, explanation of benefits, healthcare plan enrollment kits, and related notifications. The company also prints patient educational materials about medical conditions, test and treatments, as well as staff training materials and references.
Wristbands & Labels
Wristbands and labels are essential to patient identification and safety. The companys technology gives hospitals the ability to generate labels, wristbands and documentation with barcodes, patient photos and data which help assure the right tests, treatments, and medications are matched with the right patient.
Patient Information Solutions: Patient Information Solutions include software applications, such as SMARTworks Clinical Enterprise, and services to help hospitals migrate from their paper clinical documents to electronic medical records. The companys platform integrates with the major health information systems in use by hospitals.
Competition: The companys principal competitors for forms and printed training and marketing materials are R.R. Donnelley and Sons and WorkflowOne, which are national competitors. Principal competitors for wristbands and labels include St. John Companies, Inc., Precision Dynamics Corporation, and LaserBand.
Financial Services segment serves the document needs of the financial services market, which consists primarily of retail banks, insurance carriers, credit agencies, security dealers, insurance agents/brokers, and holding companies. The company focuses on major retail banks and insurance carriers, targeting large and mid-market retail banks and the 300 insurance carriers.
Products and Services
Specialized Print: The company prints various custom documents. In certain complex applications, its engineers consult with its customers to identify innovative solutions in the design and protection of these documents.
Specialized print accounts for the majority of Financial Services revenue and includes: traditional business forms, such as checks, application forms, deposit slips, and teller receipts. Also included are official items for banks such as cashiers checks, money orders, and certified checks.
Customer Communications: The company produces transaction documents, customer notices, membership and enrollment documents, and variable communications. It offers flexibility in document output options, from print and mail, to e-mail, fax, or online presentment. In addition to traditional printed documents, the company offers a d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Standard Register Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Standard Register Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Standard Register Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Standard Register Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Standard Register Company Industry Position Analysis
6. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Standard Register Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Standard Register Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Standard Register Company Major Shareholders
The Standard Register Company History
The Standard Register Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Standard Register Company Offices and Representations
The Standard Register Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Standard Register Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Standard Register Company Capital Market Snapshot
The Standard Register Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
The Standard Register Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Standard Register Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Standard Register Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Standard Register Company 1-year Stock Charts
The Standard Register Company 5-year Stock Charts
The Standard Register Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Standard Register Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Standard Register Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?