- The report contains detailed information about Trimble Navigation Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trimble Navigation Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trimble Navigation Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trimble Navigation Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trimble Navigation Limited business.
About Trimble Navigation Limited
Trimble Navigation Limited provides advanced positioning product solutions to commercial and government users worldwide. The principal application areas include surveying, agriculture, construction, asset management, mapping and mobile resource management. In addition, the company manufactures components for in-vehicle navigation and telematics systems, and timing modules used in the synchronization of wireless networks. The companys global operations include major development, manufacturing or logistics operations in the United States, Sweden, Germany, New Zealand, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, China, and India.
The companys segments include Engineering and Construction, Field Solutions, Mobile Solutions, and Advanced Devices.
Engineering and Construction
The Engineering and Construction segment offers products that improve productivity and accuracy throughout the entire construction process, including the initial survey, planning, design, site preparation, and building phases. The companys products are intended to both improve the productivity of each phase, as well as facilitate the entire process by improving information flow from one phase to the next.
The companys Engineering and Construction product solutions typically integrate a range of positioning technologies, including GPS/GNSS, laser, optical, 3D scanning, and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications and services to provide solutions. The companys integrated solutions allow customers to collect, manage, and analyze information.
The company has a joint venture with Caterpillar, called VirtualSite Solutions (VSS). VSS develops software for fleet management and connected worksite solutions.
The company sells and distributes its products in the Engineering and Construction segment primarily through a global network of independent dealers that are supported by Trimble personnel. This channel is supplemented by relationships that create additional channel breadth including its joint ventures with Caterpillar and Nikon, as well as private branding arrangements with other companies.
The company also designs and markets handheld data collectors and data collection software for field use by surveyors, contractors, and other professionals. These products are sold directly through dealers and other survey manufacturers.
Trimble S8 Total Station: The companys S8 Total Station is its optical instrument designed to deliver unsurpassed performance for both typical surveying and specialized engineering applications, such as monitoring and tunneling. Its S8 combined with its 4D Control software creates a solution for real-time and post-processed monitoring of permanent structures such as dams, short-term construction activities, and side slopes in mines.
Trimble R8 GNSS System: The companys R8 GNSS System is a multi-channel, multi-frequency, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver, antenna, and data-link radio combined in one compact unit.
Trimble VX Spatial Station: The companys Trimble VX Spatial Station is a spatial imaging system that combines optical, 3D scanning, and video capabilitiesTrimble VISION technologyto measure objects in 3D to produce 2D and 3D data sets for spatial imaging projects.
Trimble Access Software: The companys Trimble Access Software is a field and office surveying solution that expedites data collection, processing, analysis and project information delivery through streamlined workflows and Internet-enabled collaboration and control amongst project team members. With Trimble Access software, surveyors have access to yet familiar tools for typical work, such as topographic surveys, staking, or control as well as various streamlined workflows for specialized applications, such as road surveying, tunneling, monitoring, and mining.The companys Trimble Access Software brings the field and office teams closer together by enabling data sharing and collaboration in a secure environment - surveys can be completed faster with less time spent traveling back and forth to the office.
GCS Family of Grade Control Systems: The companys
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trimble Navigation Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trimble Navigation Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trimble Navigation Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trimble Navigation Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trimble Navigation Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trimble Navigation Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trimble Navigation Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trimble Navigation Limited Major Shareholders
Trimble Navigation Limited History
Trimble Navigation Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trimble Navigation Limited Offices and Representations
Trimble Navigation Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trimble Navigation Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trimble Navigation Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Trimble Navigation Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Trimble Navigation Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trimble Navigation Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trimble Navigation Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trimble Navigation Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Trimble Navigation Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Trimble Navigation Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trimble Navigation Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trimble Navigation Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?