- The report contains detailed information about Titan Global Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titan Global Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titan Global Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titan Global Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titan Global Holdings, Inc. business.
About Titan Global Holdings, Inc.
Titan Global Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in energy and telecommunication businesses in the United States. The company operates in two market segments Energy through its Titan Global Energy Group; and Telecommunications through its Titan Communications Group.
Titan Global Energy Group
Titan Global Energy division includes Appalachian Oil Company, Inc. (Appco), which engages in the distribution of petroleum fuels and in the operation of retail convenience stores. It operates 58 convenience store locations in Tennessee, Kentucky and Virginia where it offers merchandise, foodservice, motor fuel and other services. In addition, the company sells liquid motor fuels to an additional 170 locations through either wholesale distribution contracts or consignment arrangements primarily to convenience stores located in Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia and North Carolina. As of August 31, 2008, the company distributed 377 million gallons of branded and unbranded motor fuel from refiners and terminal operators for its retail convenience store locations, wholesale distribution contracts and consigned locations. The company offers Marathon, BP, Citgo and Exxon branded motor fuel and unbranded motor fuel. It purchases its gasoline from these major oil companies, terminal operators and independent refiners.
For the stores that the company operates, it carries a selection of food, beverages, snacks, grocery and non-food merchandise. Its stores also offer candy, packaged foods, magazines and newspapers, health and beauty aids and various other non-food items. The company purchases the majority of its merchandise from a single wholesale grocer, L.P. Shanks Company (Shanks).
The Communications division consists of Planet Direct, Inc., a distributor of prepaid international long distance calling cards. The company provides its end-user customers through its distribution network international prepaid calling cards that offer calling options to foreign countries. The prepaid international calling cards the company is distributing are sourced from one provider.
In October 2008, the company acquired Crescent Fuels, Inc., which engages in the distribution of petroleum fuels in the mid-continent region of the United States and in the operation of retail convenience stores.
In August 2008, the company discontinued the operations of Titan Apparel, Inc.; Oblio Telecom, Inc.; StartTalk, Inc.; Titan Wireless Communications, Inc.; and Titan Electronics Group, which includes Nexus, Inc., Titan East, Inc., and Titan Electronics, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titan Global Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titan Global Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITAN GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. History
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Global Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?