- The report contains detailed information about Titan Machinery, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titan Machinery, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titan Machinery, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titan Machinery, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titan Machinery, Inc. business.
About Titan Machinery, Inc.
Titan Machinery Inc. engages in the retail sale, service, and rental of agricultural and construction machinery through stores in the United States.
The company owns and operates a network of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Montana, and Wyoming. The company is a retail dealer of Case IH Agriculture equipment and a retail dealer of New Holland Agriculture, Case Construction, and New Holland Construction equipment in the U.S.
The company has two primary business segments, Agriculture and Construction, with in each of which the company sells and rent new and used equipment, sell parts, and service the equipment in the areas surrounding its stores. Within each of its operating segments, the company engages in four principal business activities: new and used equipment sales; parts sales; repair and maintenance services; and equipment rental and other activities. The company also rents equipment and provide other ancillary services, such as equipment transportation, GPS signal subscriptions and finance and insurance products.
The companys agricultural equipment stores are located in farming regions, including the Red River valley in eastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota and western portions of the corn belt in Iowa, eastern South Dakota, and southern Minnesota. The companys construction equipment stores are located in North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Wyoming, eastern Nebraska, and western Minnesota.
The company sells new agricultural and construction equipment manufactured under the CNH family of brands, as well as equipment from various other manufacturers. The used equipment the company sells is from inventory acquired through trade-ins from its customers and selective purchases. The agricultural equipment the company sells and services includes application equipment and sprayers, combines and attachments, hay and forage equipment, planting and seeding equipment, precision farming technology, tillage equipment, and tractors.
The construction equipment the company sells and service includes articulated trucks, compact track loaders, compaction equipment, cranes, crawler dozers, excavators, forklifts, loader/backhoes, loader/tool carriers, motor graders, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, and wheel loaders. The company also sells used equipment through its outlet stores.
The company sells a range of maintenance and replacement parts on equipment that the company sells, as well as other types of equipment. The company maintains an in-house parts inventory to provide parts and repair and maintenance support to its customers.
Repair and Maintenance Services
The company provides repair and maintenance services, including warranty repairs, for its customers' equipment. Each of its stores includes service bays staffed by trained service technicians. The companys technicians are also available to make on-site repairs. In addition, the company provides customer service by maintaining service histories for each piece of equipment owned by its customers, maintaining 24/7 service hours in times of peak service usage, providing on-site repair services, scheduling off-season maintenance activities with customers, notifying customers of periodic service requirements, and providing training programs to customers to educate them as to standard maintenance requirements.
Equipment Rental and Other Business Activities
The company rents equipment to its customers on a short-term basis for periods ranging from a few days to a few months. The company actively manages the size, quality, age and composition of its rental fleet and use its information technology systems to monitor and analyze customer demand and rate trends. The companys rental business creates cross-selling opportunities for the company in equipment sales. In addition, the company provides ancillary equipment support activities such as equipment transportation, GPS signal subscriptions in connection with precision farming and reselling CNH Capital finance and insurance products.
The company serves approximately 58,000 customers in the U.S., primarily in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Montana. The companys customers include a range of farmers, construction contractors, public utilities, municipalities, and maintenance contractors. In addition to the U.S. customers, the company sells equipment on a limited basis to international customers, primarily in eastern Europe.
The companys competitors range from multi-location, regional operators to single-location, local dealers and include dealers and distributors of competing equipment brands, including John Deere, Caterpillar and the AGCO family of brands, as well as other dealers and distributors of the CNH family of brands. The primary regional-scale equipment dealers with whom the company competes include RDO Equipment Co., Butler Machinery, Ziegler Inc. and Brandt Holdings Co.
Titan Machinery Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titan Machinery, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titan Machinery, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titan Machinery, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titan Machinery, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titan Machinery, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITAN MACHINERY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titan Machinery, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titan Machinery, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Titan Machinery, Inc. Major Shareholders
Titan Machinery, Inc. History
Titan Machinery, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titan Machinery, Inc. Offices and Representations
Titan Machinery, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titan Machinery, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titan Machinery, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Titan Machinery, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Titan Machinery, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titan Machinery, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Titan Machinery, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titan Machinery, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Machinery, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Titan Machinery, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titan Machinery, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titan Machinery, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?