- The report contains detailed information about Platforms Wireless International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Platforms Wireless International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Platforms Wireless International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Platforms Wireless International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Platforms Wireless International Corp. business.
About Platforms Wireless International Corp.
Platforms Wireless International Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the development and marketing of airborne wireless communications technology, known as the Airborne Relay Communications ARC System Core Technology.
The company also provides airborne payloads and infrastructure platforms for wireless telecommunications, cellular, data, broadband and other technology services. The ARC System Core Technology is designed to provide multiple area wireless telecommunications services from a lighter-than-air, tethered Aerostat suspended 1,000 to 5,000 meters above mean sea level.
RECOM-911 Rapid Response Emergency Communications System: The RECOM-911, Rapid Response Emergency Communications System, is the companys central system product, and a derivative product of the ARC System Core Technology. The RECOM-911 System is an airborne, emergency communications system that would be deployed to critical emergencies and natural or man-made disasters. The System is designed to provide cellular/radio communications facilities to emergency first responders, covering a geographical radius area of 25 miles, with a service capacity of approximately 5,000 emergency response users.
ROSETTA 911 Radio Open System Electronic Translation and Transmission Architecture: The ROSETTA--911 System is an Interoperable Radio Communications System. The System enables Emergency First Response Forces to communicate with each other to coordinate their efforts to save lives and protect property. The ROSETTA--911 System is available in three models, which include magnetic base mobile 18 or 12 inches (optional) tripod-mounted, tri-modal, interoperable antenna for VHF, UHF and 800 MHz frequencies, and user-defined, pre-programmed, console and matching portable radios. The RECOM-911 System interfaces with the ROSETTA-911 System to provide VHF, UHF, 800 MHz radio and cellular interoperability facilities, including Internet/VOIP communications connectivity. The RECOM-911 System would also operate as a separate, transportable, independent interoperable communications field station.
Aerostat System Delivery Vehicle: The company offers two lighter-than-air, high-altitude, long-endurance Aerostat System delivery vehicles to provide Cellular (CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, or TDMA) communications services. The first system is an aerostat that is deployed approximately 5,000 meters with a fixed-site, permanent mooring station. The second system is a smaller aerostat that is deployed approximately 1,000 meters, which comes as part of a four container, truck-based mooring system, and would be transported to a designated incident scene helicopter, C-130 cargo planes, or in tractor trailer trucks.
The company develops its technology through strategic technology alliances with major aerospace and telecommunication companies, which involves Lindstrand Technologies (Read)
Platforms Wireless International Corporation was incorporated in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Platforms Wireless International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Platforms Wireless International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Platforms Wireless International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Platforms Wireless International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Platforms Wireless International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLATFORMS WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Major Shareholders
Platforms Wireless International Corp. History
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Offices and Representations
Platforms Wireless International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Platforms Wireless International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Platforms Wireless International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Platforms Wireless International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Platforms Wireless International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Platforms Wireless International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?