- The report contains detailed information about SYNNEX Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SYNNEX Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SYNNEX Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SYNNEX Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SYNNEX Corp. business.
About SYNNEX Corp.
SYNNEX Corporation, a business process services company, offers a range of services to resellers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in multiple regions worldwide. It provides services in distribution, contract assembly and global business services (GBS). The company offers its services through various methods, including voice, chat, Web, email, and digital print. It also sells products complementary to these services offerings in China.
The companys segments include Distribution Services segment and GBS segment.
The Distribution Services segment distributes computing, consumer electronics and complementary products to various customers, including value-added resellers, or VARs, system integrators and retailers, as well as provides assembly services to OEMs, including integrated supply chain management, build-to-order and configure-to-order system configurations, materials management and logistics.
GBS segment offers a range of services to the companys customers that include customer management, software development, and back office processing on a global platform.
The company distributes a range of IT products, including IT systems, peripherals, system components, software, and networking equipment for approximately 100 OEM suppliers.
Distribution Services: The company has pick, pack and ship operations, which allows it to receive shipments from its OEM suppliers and fill orders for its reseller customers and retail customers.
Contract Assembly Services: The company provides its OEM contract assembly customers with systems design and build-to-order (BTO) and configure-to-order (CTO) assembly capabilities. BTO assembly consists of building a group of systems with the same pre-defined specifications, generally for its OEM customers inventory. CTO assembly consists of building a customized system for an OEM customers individual order specifications. The company also offers production value-added services, such as kitting, reconfiguration, asset tagging and hard drive imaging.
Business Process Outsourcing; The company offers a range of services to its customers that include customer management, software development, and back office processing on a global platform.
Logistics Services: The company provides logistics support to its reseller customers, such as outsourced fulfillment, virtual distribution and direct ship to end-users. Other logistics support activities include generation of customized shipping documents, multi-level serial number tracking for customized, configured products and online order and shipment tracking.
Online Services: The company maintains electronic data interchange, and Web-based communication links with its reseller customers. These links enable them to search for products, check inventory availability and prices, configure systems, place and track orders, receive invoices, review account status and process returns. The company also has Web-application software that allows its resellers or their end-user customers to order software and take delivery online.
Financing Services: The company offers its reseller customers a range of financing options, including net terms, third party leasing and floor plan financing, and letters of credit backed financing and arrangements where it collects payments directly from the end-user.
Marketing Services: The company offers its OEM suppliers a range of marketing activities targeting specific resellers, including direct mail, external media advertising, reseller product training, targeted telemarketing campaigns, national and regional trade shows, database analysis, print on demand services and Web-based marketing.
Technical Solutions Services: The company provides its reseller customers technical support services, including pre- and post-sales support.
Joint Supply Chain Management and Distribution Services: The company provides its contract assembly customers with materials procurement and management activities, including planning, purchasing, expediting, and warehousing system components and materials used in the assembly process. In addition, the company offers inventory availability to its contract assembly customers because it stocks items for both distribution, and assembly.
The company distributes IT products to approximately 15,000 resellers, system integrators and retailers. Resellers are classified primarily by the end-users to whom they sell, as well as the services they provide. End-users include corporations or enterprises, governments, small-to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and personal users. Its reseller customers also buy certain products directly from OEM suppliers. Systems integrators offer services in addition to product resale, primarily in systems customization, integration, and deployment. The companys customers include CDW Corporation, Systemax Inc., and STAPLES Business Depot.
The company purchases IT systems, peripherals, system components, software and networking equipment from OEM suppliers, such as Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, Acer, Panasonic, Seagate, Lenovo, Intel, Lexmark, Symantec, Microsoft, and Xerox.
The companys major competitors in IT product distribution include Arrow, Avnet, Bell Microproducts, Ingram Micro, ScanSource, and Tech Data. Its major competitors in global business services include Teleperformance, Teletech, and Accenture.
The company was founded in 1980 as COMPAC Microelectronics, Inc. and changed its name to SYNNEX Information Technologies, Inc. in 1994. Further, it changed its name to SYNNEX Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNNEX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNNEX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNNEX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNNEX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNNEX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SYNNEX Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SYNNEX Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SYNNEX Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SYNNEX Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SYNNEX Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNNEX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNNEX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNNEX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNNEX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNNEX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNNEX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SYNNEX Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SYNNEX Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SYNNEX Corp. Major Shareholders
SYNNEX Corp. History
SYNNEX Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SYNNEX Corp. Offices and Representations
SYNNEX Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SYNNEX Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SYNNEX Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
SYNNEX Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
SYNNEX Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SYNNEX Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SYNNEX Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SYNNEX Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
SYNNEX Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
SYNNEX Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SYNNEX Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SYNNEX Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?