- The report contains detailed information about TransNet Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TransNet Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TransNet Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TransNet Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TransNet Corp. business.
About TransNet Corp.
TransNet Corporation provides technology infrastructure solutions, including unified communication and information technology (IT) products and solutions, and technology management services
The company, through its sales and service departments, provides IT products, technologies, solutions, and services for its customers throughout the life cycle of the IT systems by combining various value-added professional technical services with the sale of voice over internet protocol (VoIP or IP) systems, hardware systems, network products, physical security solutions, wireless networks and communication products, computers, peripherals, and software. It also provides IT staffing services and end-user training.
Products, Sources, and Markets
The company, as a single-source unified communications and IT provider, partners with its clients through various stages of the life cycle of the client's information system network, providing a solution to meet each client's individual needs.
The company sells IT equipment and related software for VoIP systems, network products, physical security solutions, wide-area networks (WANs), local area network (LANs), desktop and laptop computers, and video surveillance products. As part of its single source approach, it is a systems integrator, combining hardware and software products from different manufacturers into working systems. Equipment sold by it includes network electronics, VoIP products, servers, monitors, computer hardware, printers, physical security systems and video surveillance equipment, and operating systems software. Majority of the networks sold by it are VoIP systems, which incorporate technological advances in the convergence of voice and data, as well as video and security solutions onto the network.
The company is an authorized reseller for Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco) as a Cisco Silver Certified Partner; Dell, Inc.; Hewlett-Packard (HP) as an HP Gold Provider; a State/Local Government Specialized Partner; Elite Education Partner (K-12 and higher education); IPcelerate, Inc. (IPcelerate); Lenovo; Lexmark International, Inc.; McAfee, Inc.; Microsoft as a Microsoft Gold Partner; NEC-Mitsubishi Electronic Display of America, Inc. (NEC); Nortel/Avaya Networks (Nortel); Novell, Inc. (Novell), as a Novell Silver Partner; Smart Technologies; Symantec; Toshiba American Information Systems, Inc. (Toshiba); VMware, Inc.; Websense; and 3COM (through JP). In addition, the company sells products manufactured by Citrix and Xerox/Tektronix, as well as video surveillance equipment manufactured by Bosch, and 9-1-1 emergency response and system management solutions manufactured by PlantCML.
The company offers a range of security products to provide the required security safeguards. Other technologies marketed by the company include mesh-networking products which provide the expansion of networks, including wireless networks, into areas in which there is minimal data connectivity. Its product line includes active radio frequency identification (RFID) products. RFID allows monitoring of specific units for tracking and/or loss prevention.
The company offers various services include system integration and design, preparing, implementing, testing, operating, supporting, and optimizing the networks it markets. In addition, it provides post-installation technical support and network monitoring services, authorized warranty service, help-desk services, call center support, and break and fix repair and maintenance services.
The company also provides a range of services to recruiting and source technical personnel to serve the specific short-term or long-term interim and permanent staffing needs of its clients. It also offers training on hardware and software, including various Windows and Macintosh systems and network applications, operation, and maintenance.
Markets and Customers
The principal markets for the companys products are commercial clients, including Fortune 500 companies and large to mid-size businesses, as well as federal, state, and local governmental agencies, and educational customers (K-12 through higher education). These markets are reached by direct sales conducted through its corporate sales departments based in its Branchburg, New Jersey headquarters. Its clients are located primarily in New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and the New York City metropolitan area.
The company's suppliers include Ingram Micro, Inc.; Tech Data Corp.; Synnex; and HP.
TransNet Corporation was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANSNET CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANSNET CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANSNET CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANSNET CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANSNET CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TransNet Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TransNet Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TransNet Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TransNet Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TransNet Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANSNET CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANSNET CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANSNET CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANSNET CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANSNET CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANSNET CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TransNet Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TransNet Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TransNet Corp. Major Shareholders
TransNet Corp. History
TransNet Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TransNet Corp. Offices and Representations
TransNet Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TransNet Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TransNet Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TransNet Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
TransNet Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TransNet Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TransNet Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TransNet Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TransNet Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TransNet Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TransNet Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TransNet Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?