- The report contains detailed information about Investment Technology Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Investment Technology Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Investment Technology Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Investment Technology Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Investment Technology Group Inc. business.
About Investment Technology Group Inc.
Investment Technology Group, Inc. (ITG) operates as an independent agency brokerage and financial technology company. The company partners with asset managers to deliver institutional global liquidity and help improve performance throughout the investment process.
The company's principal subsidiaries include ITG Inc., AlterNet Securities, Inc. (AlterNet), and ITG Derivatives LLC (ITG Derivatives), the United States (U.S.) broker-dealers; Investment Technology Group Limited (ITGL), an institutional broker-dealer in Europe; ITG Australia Limited (ITG Australia), an institutional broker-dealer in Australia; ITG Canada Corp. (ITG Canada), an institutional broker-dealer in Canada; ITG Hong Kong Limited (ITG Hong Kong), an institutional broker-dealer in Hong Kong; ITG Japan Ltd. (ITG Japan), an institutional broker-dealer in Japan; ITG Software Solutions, Inc., its intangible property, software development and maintenance subsidiary in the U.S.; and ITG Solutions Network, Inc. (ITG Solutions Network), a holding company for ITG Analytics, Inc. (ITG Analytics), a provider of pre- and post- trade analysis, fair value and trade optimization services; and The Macgregor Group, Inc. (Macgregor), a provider of trade order management technology and network connectivity services for the financial community.
The company's reportable operating segments are: the U.S. Operations, Canadian Operations, European Operations, and the Asia Pacific Operations,
The U.S. Operations segment provides trade execution, trade order management, network connectivity and research services to institutional investors, brokers, alternative investment funds, and money managers.
The Canadian Operations segment provides trade execution, network connectivity and research services.
The European Operations segment includes trade execution, trade order management, network connectivity, and research service businesses in Europe, as well as a technology research and development facility in Israel.
The Asia Pacific Operations segment includes trade execution, network connectivity and research service businesses in Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan.
Products and Services
ITG offers a range of solutions for asset managers which span the investment continuum. These offerings include portfolio management, pre-trade analytics, trading solutions and post-trade solutions and are summarized below. Each product is offered in the U.S. and certain other jurisdictions.
ITG provides tools to assist asset managers with portfolio decision-making tasksfrom portfolio construction and optimization to the enterprise challenges of global, real-time portfolio compliance monitoring and the fair valuation of assets.
ITG Opt is an equity portfolio optimizer that allows portfolio managers to develop new portfolio construction strategies and solve complex optimization problems. ITG Opt allows users to model tax liability, transaction costs, and long/short objectives, while adhering to portfolio-specific constraints.
ITG Compliance is a monitoring, control, and reporting solution that provides the ability to centrally manage global portfolio compliance activity. Pre-trade monitoring helps asset managers avoid potential violations, while end-of-day capabilities automate the process of determining daily compliance status across a range of investments, funds, and mandates.
ITG Fair Value is an independent service that helps mutual fund managers meet their obligations to investors and regulators to fairly price their funds, and reduce the occurrence and costs of market timing.
ITG's pre-trade analytics enable portfolio managers and traders to improve execution performance before the trade happens (pre-trade) by providing portfolio analytics and risk models that help them perform predictive analyses and manage risk.
ITG Logic is a pre-trade analysis tool that provides traders and portfolio managers with the means to measure expected transaction and opportunity costs. Trading costs are affected by multiple factors, such as execution strategies, time horizon, volatility, spread, volume, and order size. ITG
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Investment Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Investment Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Investment Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Investment Technology Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Investment Technology Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Investment Technology Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Investment Technology Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Investment Technology Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Investment Technology Group Inc. History
Investment Technology Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Investment Technology Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Investment Technology Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Investment Technology Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Investment Technology Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Investment Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Investment Technology Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Investment Technology Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Investment Technology Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Investment Technology Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Investment Technology Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Investment Technology Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Investment Technology Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Investment Technology Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?