- The report contains detailed information about Microelectronics Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Microelectronics Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Microelectronics Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Microelectronics Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Microelectronics Technology Inc. business.
About Microelectronics Technology Inc.
Microelectronics Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design and manufacture of microwave and satellite communication products primarily in Taiwan. The company manufactures personal communication products and wireless access products; provides satellite and micro wave communication and consulting services; and engages in the research, development, design, production, manufacture, and sale of WCDMA technique and radio frequency sub-systems. Its product line consists of low noise block down-converters, which are offered in various series, such as universal, supreme, high line, universal flange, USA DBS, broadband, and C band; very small aperture terminals, a service that provides bidirectional voice, data communication, and Internet content services to remote locations; and microwave and millimeter-wave transceivers, and outdoor units that are used in commercial point-to-point systems and point-to-multipoint systems to enable mobile network transmission or fixed-access wireless communication. The company also offers WiMAX solutions, including base station, subscriber station, and CPE that are used for fixed and mobile applications; mobile BTS RF with product series CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, and RRH; and radio frequency identification reader solution and antenna. It also operates in Europe, the Peoples Republic of China, and North America. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Microelectronics Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Microelectronics Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Microelectronics Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Microelectronics Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Microelectronics Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICROELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Microelectronics Technology Inc. History
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Microelectronics Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Microelectronics Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Microelectronics Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Microelectronics Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Microelectronics Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Microelectronics Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?