- The report contains detailed information about Maxwell Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Maxwell Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Maxwell Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Maxwell Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Maxwell Technologies Inc. business.
About Maxwell Technologies Inc.
Maxwell Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets energy storage and power delivery products for transportation, industrial, telecommunications, and other applications. It also offers microelectronic products for space and satellite applications.
The companys primary focus is on ultracapacitors, energy storage devices that are characterized by high power density and the ability to charge and discharge very rapidly. Its BOOSTCAP ultracapacitor cells and multi-cell modules provide energy storage and power delivery solutions for applications in multiple industries, including transportation, automotive, telecommunications, renewable energy and consumer and industrial electronics.
Ultracapacitor products have advanced to commercial utilization in transportation applications, such as hybrid-electric transit buses and electric rail systems and industrial electronics applications, such as wind energy, telecommunications, information technology and automated utility meters in smart grid systems.
The company offers BOOSTCAP ultracapacitors in various form factors, ranging from postage stamp size 10-farad small cells rated at 2.5 volts, to cylindrical, 2.7-volt, 3,000-farad large cells that measure approximately two inches in diameter and five inches long.
The company offers a range of standard multi-cell modules to provide fully integrated solutions for applications requiring up to 1,500 volts of power. Its multi-cell products each incorporate from six to 48 of large cells to provide plug and play solutions for applications requiring from 15 to 125 volts.
The companys CONDIS high-voltage capacitors are designed and manufactured to perform in all climates. These products include grading and coupling capacitors and capacitive voltage dividers that are used to ensure the safety of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution, and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. The market for these products consists of expansion, upgrading and maintenance of existing infrastructure, and new infrastructure installations in developing countries.
The company sells high-voltage capacitor products to systems integrators, such as Areva and Siemens AG, which install and service power plants and electrical utility infrastructure worldwide.
Radiation-Mitigated Microelectronic Products
The companys radiation-mitigated microelectronic products for satellites and spacecraft include single board computers and components, such as high-density memory and power modules. Many of these products incorporate proprietary RADPAK packaging and shielding technology and architectures that enable them to withstand the effects of environmental radiation and perform in space. The company has developed shielding, packaging, and other radiation mitigation techniques that allow sensitive commercial semiconductors to withstand space radiation effects and perform as rad-hard components.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets and sells products through both direct and indirect sales organizations in North America, Europe, and Asia for integration by OEM customers into a range of end products.
The company has an alliance with YEC to assemble and market small cell BOOSTCAP ultracapacitor products. In addition, the company sells electrode material to YEC, both for Maxwell-branded products and for incorporation into YECs own ultracapacitor products, and to Shanghai Sanjiu Electric Equipment Company.
Ultracapacitors: Principal competitors in the supply of ultracapacitor or supercapacitor products are Panasonic, a division of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; NessCap Co., Ltd.; LS Mtron, part of the LG Group; and Groupe Bollore. In the supply of ultracapacitor electrode material to other ultracapacitor manufacturers, primary competitor is W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
High-Voltage Capacitors: Principal competitors in the high-voltage capacitor markets are in-house production groups of certain of customers and other independent manufacturers, such as the Coil Product Division of Trench Limited in Canada and Europe and Hochspannungsgeräte Porz GmbH in Germany.
Radiation-Mitigated Microelectronic Products: Radiation-mitigated single-board computers and components compete with the products of traditional radiation-hardened integrated circuit suppliers such as Honeywell Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation and BAE Systems. The company also competes with commercial integrated circuit suppliers with product lines that have inherent radiation tolerance characteristics, such as National Semiconductor Corporation, Analog Devices Inc. and Temic Instruments B.V. in Europe. The company competes with component product offerings from packaging houses such as Austin Semiconductor, Inc., White Microelectronics, Inc. and Teledyne Microelectronics, a unit of Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
Maxwell Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1965. The company was formerly known as Maxwell Laboratories, Inc. and changed its name to Maxwell Technologies, Inc. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Maxwell Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Maxwell Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Maxwell Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Maxwell Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Maxwell Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Maxwell Technologies Inc. History
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Maxwell Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Maxwell Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Maxwell Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Maxwell Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Maxwell Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?