- The report contains detailed information about Meru Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Meru Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Meru Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Meru Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Meru Networks, Inc. business.
About Meru Networks, Inc.
Meru Networks, Inc. provides a virtualized wireless LAN solution. The company enables enterprises to migrate their applications from wired networks to wireless networks.
Meru System Director Operating System
The companys System Director Operating System is the common software foundation that runs on its scalable range of controllers and its line of Wi-Fi-certified wireless access points. It provides centralized coordination and control of all the access points on the network and delivers a set of services.
Application-Aware Optimization The companys System Director monitors and classifies applications being accessed by wireless devices on the network to optimize the performance of these applications over its virtualized wireless LAN.
Comprehensive Security The companys System Director delivers firewalling and policy enforcement of centralized security policies that manage network access by application type, by device and by user. The companys System Director also provides authentication and encryption using the WPA2 protocol, integration with enterprise authentication and authorization infrastructure, as well as guest access management for temporary users.
Availability The companys System Director includes a redundancy feature that increases the availability of the wireless network. The companys System Director also allows an additional layer of access points to be added by deploying an additional channel.
Deployment The companys System Director has various capabilities that allow for the deployment of a wireless network. It supports the deployment of access points and controllers anywhere with in an enterprises global infrastructure from headquarters to branch offices.
The company provides a family of scalable Meru controllers that run its System Director and work in conjunction with its access points to provide network service to wireless devices.
Meru Access Points
The companys 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi-certified access points provide network connectivity for wireless devices. They are deployed in ceilings with in buildings, and they automatically discover and connect to its controllers, providing wireless service to users based on the centralized policies configured for the network. The companys access points also monitor the network and gather information that is used to provide security, centralized network management, and proactive and predictive diagnostic capabilities.
Meru E(z)RF Application Suite
The Meru Networks E(z)RF Application Suite enables enterprises to configure, monitor, troubleshoot, secure and operate its virtualized wireless LAN solution. Each of the following software applications can be purchased separately.
E(z)RF Network Manager The companys E(z)RF Network Manager provides a centralized wireless management and troubleshooting system. It provides centralized management through network visualization, configuration, wireless performance dashboards and fault management.
E(z)RF Service Assurance Manager The companys E(z)RF Service Assurance Manager is designed to deliver service assurance for the network and the applications that run on the wireless network.
E(z)RF Location Manager The companys E(z)RF Location Manager provides the capability to automatically track the physical location of wireless devices, including wireless-enabled laptops and PDAs, wireless VoIP handsets, as well as unauthorized access points.
E(z)RF OnTheGo The companys E(z)RF OnTheGo provides customized dashboards on mobile devices, such as smartphones, allowing IT personnel to monitor and manage the network from any location in the world with a Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
The company also provides hardware and software security solutions that allow monitoring and defense against security breaches. Each of the following security applications can be purchased separately.
RFBarrier The companys RFBarrier is designed to provide security around the perimeter of a building to prevent eavesdropping from outside the building. This product consists of access points running the RFBarrier software module
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MERU NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MERU NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MERU NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MERU NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MERU NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Meru Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Meru Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Meru Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Meru Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Meru Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MERU NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MERU NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MERU NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MERU NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MERU NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MERU NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Meru Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Meru Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Meru Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Meru Networks, Inc. History
Meru Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Meru Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Meru Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Meru Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Meru Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Meru Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Meru Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Meru Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Meru Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Meru Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Meru Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Meru Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Meru Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Meru Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?