- The report contains detailed information about F5 Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for F5 Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The F5 Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes F5 Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of F5 Networks, Inc. business.
About F5 Networks, Inc.
F5 Networks, Inc. provides technology that optimizes the delivery of network-based applications and the security, performance and availability of servers, data storage devices, and other network resources. The company provides products and services to help companies manage their Internet Protocol (IP) traffic and file storage infrastructure.
In addition, the company offers complementary products that provide secure remote access to corporate networks and optimize the delivery of applications over wide-area networks. It also offers a range of services that include consulting, training, maintenance, and other technical support services.
The companys core technology is hardware and software for application delivery networking, including application security, secure remote access, policy management, WAN optimization and file virtualization.
The companys principal products are systems that integrate its software with purpose-built hardware that incorporates commodity components. In addition, it offers a virtual (software only) version of BIG-IP called BIG-IP LTM (VE) that is designed to run on servers and work in conjunction with its systems to provide granular management of virtual servers and applications.
BIG-IP Application Delivery Controllers
The companys family of hardware platforms, designed to exploit the features, functionality and performance of TMOS Version 10, includes BIG-IP 1600, BIG-IP 3600, BIG-IP 3900, BIG-IP 6900, BIG-IP 8900, BIG-IP 8950, BIG-IP 11050 and VIPRION, its chassis-based application delivery controller. In addition to local area traffic management, BIG-IP supports various add-on software products and features. Software products available for BIG-IP platforms include GTM, Link Controller, ASM, WebAccelerator, WOM and APM. Software features available on TMOS include Advanced Client Authentication, Advanced Routing, Fast Cache, Intelligent Compression, IPv6 Gateway, L7 Rate Shaping, Message Security Module, Protocol Security Module, and SSL Acceleration.
VIPRION is the companys chassis-based application delivery controller that scales from one to four blades, each equipped with two dual-core processors. It offers the PB 200 blade, equivalent in performance to a BIG-IP 8950 and double the performance of the previous blade.
FirePass appliances provide SSL VPN access for remote users of IP networks and any applications connected to those networks from any standard Web browser on any device. The components of FirePass include a policy engine, which manages user authentication and authorization privileges, and special components that enable corporations to give remote users controlled access to a range of applications and resources within the network. FirePass also supports Application Ready Access, providing full reverse-proxy services for application portals, including those of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and others.
The company sells three FirePass products: The FirePass 1200 appliance is designed for small to medium enterprises and branch offices and supports from 10 to 100 concurrent users. The FirePass 4100 controller is designed for medium size enterprises and, from a price/performance standpoint, is recommended for approximately 500 concurrent users. The FirePass 4300 appliance is designed for medium to large enterprises and service providers and supports approximately 2,000 concurrent users. It offers FirePass Virtual Edition, which runs in a VMware ESXi 4.0 virtual environment and is designed for medium to large enterprises and service providers. It supports approximately 2,000 concurrent users and offers a virtual solution for secure, Web-based remote access to corporate applications and desktops.
Application Security Manager (ASM)
Application Security Manager is a Web application firewall that provides comprehensive, proactive, application-layer protection against both generalized and targeted attacks. Available as a software module on BIG-IP LTM, ASM employs a positive security model (deny all unless allowed) combined with signature-based detection.
WebAccelerator speeds Web transactions by optimizing indivi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. F5 NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. F5 NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. F5 NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. F5 NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. F5 NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. F5 Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of F5 Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of F5 Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. F5 Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. F5 Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. F5 NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. F5 NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. F5 NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. F5 NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. F5 NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. F5 NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
F5 Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
F5 Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
F5 Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
F5 Networks, Inc. History
F5 Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
F5 Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
F5 Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
F5 Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
F5 Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
F5 Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
F5 Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
F5 Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
F5 Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
F5 Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
F5 Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
F5 Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
F5 Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
F5 Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?