- The report contains detailed information about Ditech Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ditech Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ditech Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ditech Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ditech Networks, Inc. business.
About Ditech Networks, Inc.
Ditech Networks, Inc. operates as a global telecommunications equipment supplier for voice networks. The company develops, produces, and sells voice quality enhancement solutions, as well as voice applications solutions to telecommunication service providers worldwide.
Mobile Voice Quality Solutions
The company designs, develops, and markets system-based voice quality products for mobile networks worldwide.
Voice Quality Assurance (VQA): The companys VQA technology integrates voice quality optimization features with the voice processor technology to improve the quality of voice calls in telecommunications networks, particularly mobile networks. VQA's general features include noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, voice level control, and listener intelligibility.
Experience Intelligence (EXi): The companys EXi technology provides visibility into voice quality impairments that enter a network.
Mobile Voice Quality Products
The companys voice quality products are designed to solve voice quality issues, such as echo, background noise and inconsistent voice levels primarily in mobile networks. Its products also serve wireline and satellite networks. The companys echo cancellation product family includes a mixture of both single and multi-port, echo cancellers and various broadband, system-based products.
The company's voice processing platforms are designed to support various voice processing algorithms, such as the features in VQA and EXi. These products are the Quad Voice Processor (QVP), with four T1 or E1 interfaces, and the Broadband Voice Processor-Flex (BVP-Flex) with high capacity interfaces, such as DS-3, STS-1, OC-3 and STM-1.
The company designs, develops and markets systems that ensure service providers can provide VoIP communications to their customers throughout the world. It offers Packet Voice Processor. It also offers PeerPoint, its session border controller product.
The companys Packet Voice Processor system incorporates its VQA, EXi, and codec transcoding functionality. Its Packet Voice Processor, when deployed at the border between networks, supports various codecs from the customer's premise or network edge and normalizes incoming codec types before transmission to the IP backbone.
The companys mobile Voice-over-IP product is packet voice processor. The packet voice processor delivers packet voice processing for an IP network, offering a set of voice processing features. These features include codec transcoding for wireline and wireless networks, its VQA software suite, and an advanced voice quality monitoring capability. The carrier-grade system offers scalable VoIP processing with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, targeted at both North American and international network operators.
Voice Services Products
The company is in early stages of delivering a platform enabling on-demand, voice-driven, mid-call accessible applications and services to be delivered to customers on wireless and wireline voice networks. Its primary application, toktok, is being designed to enable mobile subscribers to use their voice, as well as their thumbs to interact with Web applications/services like social networking and instant messaging (IM) on demand, even on-the fly during a telephone call.
This platform comprises both proprietary hardware, its mStage Media Processor (mStage), and software, its Mobile 2.0 Media Applications. mStage is based on COTS NEBS-III compliant hardware that supports Ditech-provided media services (keyword spotting, VQA) and media mixing. In addition, mStage includes proprietary management and operating layers which provide carrier-grade reliability and manageability. mStage enables a Ditech-proprietary open interface designed to enable carriers and third-party software developers to create an unlimited number of additional applications. In addition, the company is designing its series of applications to be included as part of its Mobile 2.0 media applications.
As of April 30, 2010, the company entered into a distribution relationship with Simulscribe, LLC (Simulscribe), which provides voice-to-text transcription services. As part of this relationship it obtained worldwide distribution rights to sell Simulscribe's voice-to-text services, known as PhoneTag.
The companys customers include AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Intercall.
The companys principal competitors for echo and voice quality products in circuit-switched networks are Dialogic Communications and Tellabs. The primary competition in the voice processing market comes from voice switch manufacturers, of which there are various companies competing in this space, such as Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens-Nokia, Huawei, and ZTE. Its principal competitors in the VoIP space include Sonus Networks, Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Siemens-Nokia, Audiocodes, Acme Packet, and Juniper (Kagoor).
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Ditech Communications Corporation and changed its name to Ditech Networks, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ditech Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ditech Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ditech Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ditech Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ditech Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DITECH NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ditech Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ditech Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ditech Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ditech Networks, Inc. History
Ditech Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ditech Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ditech Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ditech Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ditech Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ditech Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ditech Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ditech Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ditech Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ditech Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ditech Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ditech Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ditech Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ditech Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?