- The report contains detailed information about Identive Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Identive Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Identive Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Identive Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Identive Group, Inc. business.
About Identive Group, Inc.
Identive Group, Inc. provides products and solutions in the areas of physical and logical access control, identity management, and radio frequency identification (RFID) systems to governments, commercial and industrial enterprises, and consumers.
The companys segments include Identity Management Solutions & Services and Identification Products & Components.
Companies in its Identity Management Solutions & Services (ID Management) business provide solutions and services that enable the management of credentials in various markets. These credentials are used for the identification of people and the granting of rights and privileges based on defined security policies. Companies in its ID Management business specialize in the design and manufacturing of systems that can enhance security and meet compliance and regulatory requirements while providing users the solutions. ID Management customers operate in government, commercial and enterprise markets and can be found in multiple vertical market segments, including healthcare, finance, industrial, retail, and critical infrastructure. Companies in its ID Management business include Hirsch Electronics and Multicard.
Companies in its Identification Products & Components (ID Products) business design and manufacture both standard and highly specialized products and components that help identify people, animals, and objects in a multitude of applications and markets. Products and components in its ID Products business include semiconductors, cards, tags, inlays, readers and terminals that are used by original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to deliver identity based systems and solutions. These products are used for applications, such as eHealth, eGovernment, mobile banking, loyalty schemes, transportation and event ticketing, corporate identification, logical access, physical access, and passport control in the government, enterprise and financial markets. Within this business the company also offers commercial digital media readers that are used in digital kiosks to transfer digital content to and from various flash media. Companies in its ID Products business include SCM Microsystems, TagStar Systems, Arygon Technologies, ACiG Technology, and Syscan ID.
ACiG Technology: ACiG Technology is an independent supplier and value added distributor of RFID and smart card integrated circuits, inlays, reader modules and other components. In parallel, through ACiG Brazil, ACiG is active in wireless/telecommunication, semiconductors and opto-electronics distribution. ACiG also is a primary sourcing partner for RFID components for the rest of the companies with in the group. ACiG has operations in Europe (Germany), the U.S. and in Brazil.
Arygon Technologies: Arygon manufactures advanced RFID reader modules for physical and logical access, transit and event ticketing, payment, government ID, industrial, medical and NFC applications. Arygon also supplies RFID cards, key fobs, wristbands, custom tags, and NFC starter kits.
Hirsch Electronics: Hirsch designs, manufactures, and sells security and identity management systems that integrate access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, building management and other network-based systems using a range of credentials, including digital certificates, smart cards, RFID cards, and biometrics.
Multicard: Multicard is a supplier of multi-functional smart card solutions for identification programs with in-house capabilities for credential issuance, personalization and fulfillment services for the consumer, government and corporate customers. Multicard offers ID systems management and engineering services, as well as full implementation and program management. Multicard is also a provider of online enrollment services and portable biometric data capture equipment for enrollment of ePassport and other government ID and corporate ID applications. Multicard has locations in Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands and Australia, and serves various different customer groups ranging from governments and municipalities, to commercial and industrial companies and non-governmental organizations.
SCM Microsystems: SCM Microsystems is a provider of solutions for secure access, secure identity and secure exchange. The company designs and manufactures a range of contact, contactless and mobile smart card reader and terminal technology, digital identity and transaction platforms that are utilized around the world to enable security and identification applications, transaction systems, eHealth- and eGovernment programs and physical access systems. The company also offers a range of smart card-based security, productivity and time recording solutions for small and medium-size businesses under its retail CHIPDRIVE brand. Additionally, SCM provides commercial digital media readers to the worldwide photo kiosk market. SCM serves its global customer base with headquarters in Germany and sales offices in the U.S, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
Syscan ID: Syscan ID (formerly Syscan International) is a producer of RFID ISO wand readers, also known as electronic id readers (EID) for livestock. The company is centered on animal ID, traceability, country of origin labeling (COOL) and age verification, as well as in industrial applications where a rugged RFID handheld reader is needed. Syscan ID also develops and customizes RFID readers and printer kits, offering complete mobile identification tools in the agriculture and industrial sectors.
TagStar Systems: TagStar Systems is an RFID transponder manufacturer based in Germany with significant know-how in the design and manufacture of RFID inlays. RFID inlays are purchased by specialist companies for conversion into event or venue cards or tickets, such as ski tickets, football games or concerts, and for transport tickets and passes.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as SCM Microsystems, Inc. and changed its name to Identive Group, Inc. on June 16, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Identive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Identive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Identive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Identive Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Identive Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IDENTIVE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Identive Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Identive Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Identive Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Identive Group, Inc. History
Identive Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Identive Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Identive Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Identive Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Identive Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Identive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Identive Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Identive Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Identive Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Identive Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Identive Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Identive Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Identive Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Identive Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?