- The report contains detailed information about Envoy Capital Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Envoy Capital Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Envoy Capital Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Envoy Capital Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Envoy Capital Group, Inc. business.
About Envoy Capital Group, Inc.
Envoy Capital Group Inc. operates as an international consumer and retail branding company. The company also offers merchant banking and financial services. It provides its branding services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Watt International Inc. (Watt International).
Consumer and Retail Branding: Watt International provides various services, including strategic brand consulting, corporate identity and communications, retail branding and store design, package design, and retail marketing. It provides consulting, branding, packaging, and retail design services to clients in Canada, the United States, and South America, as well as project work for clients in other countries around the globe.
Merchant Banking: The Merchant Bank division investments consist of a mix of professionally managed market diversified funds and direct investments in growth stage public companies. A certain portion of the portfolio is also invested in common shares of private companies. This division focuses on providing financial services, as well as equity and debt capital, to small and mid-cap companies.
The company was founded in 1973. It was formerly known as Potential Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Envoy Capital Group Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Envoy Capital Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Envoy Capital Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVOY CAPITAL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. History
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Envoy Capital Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?