- The report contains detailed information about Comverse Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comverse Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comverse Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comverse Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comverse Technology Inc. business.
About Comverse Technology Inc.
Comverse Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing and support of special purpose computer and telecommunications systems and software for multimedia communications and information processing applications.
The Company's products are used in a range of applications by wireless and wireline telecommunications network operators and service providers, call centers, and other government, public and commercial organizations worldwide.
The Company's subsidiary Comverse, Inc. (Comverse) provides telecommunications software, systems, and related services to telecommunications service providers (TSPs) that enable voice and data value-added improved services and real-time billing of communication services.
Through its subsidiary, Verint Systems Inc. (Verint), the Company provides analytic software-based solutions for communications interception, networked video security and business intelligence. Verint's software generates actionable intelligence through the collection, retention and analysis of unstructured information contained in voice, fax, video, email, Internet and data transmissions from voice, video and IP networks. Verint sells its business actionable intelligence solutions to contact center service bureaus, financial institutions, retailers, utilities, communication service providers, manufacturers and other enterprises.
Through its subsidiary Ulticom, Inc. (Ulticom), the Company provides service enabling signaling software for wireline, wireless and Internet communications. Ulticom's Signalware family of products are used by equipment manufacturers, application developers and communication service providers to deploy revenue generating infrastructure and improved services within the mobility, messaging, payment and location segments. Signalware products are also embedded in a range of packet softswitching products to interoperate or converge voice and data networks and facilitate services such as voice-over-IP (VoIP), hosted IP telephony, and virtual private networks.
The Company markets other telecommunication products and services, including enhanced wireless roaming services, and automatic call distribution and messaging systems for telephone answering service bureaus. The Company also engages in venture capital investment and capital market activities for its own account.
Total Communication Portfolio
Comverse is a supplier of telecommunication software, systems, and related services for voice and data value-added enhanced services. These value-added enhanced services solutions along with Comverse's real-time billing solutions from its Network Systems Division (CNS) comprise Comverse's Total Communication portfolio. Comverse's Total Communication portfolio addresses four primary categories, such as call completion and call management solutions; advanced messaging solutions for groups, communities and person-to-person communication (Voice Messaging, Short Messaging Service (SMS), Videomail, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), Instant Messaging and Mobile Email); solutions and enablers for the management and delivery of data and content-based services (Video Portal, Presence Server, Personal Address Book, Mobile Data Gateway, Media Server, Ringback Tones, Media and Content Adaptation); and real-time billing and account management for dynamic service environments (Prepaid Calling, Real-Time Data Billing, and Converged Prepaid/Post-paid/Voice/Data Billing).
Comverse's InSight solution, a part of Comverse's Total Communication portfolio, provides a single, open, modular architecture on which various advanced messaging and content services can be hosted.
Comverse's principal market for its software, systems, and related services consists of organizations that use the systems to provide services to the public, often on a subscription or pay-per-usage basis, and includes both wireless and wireline telecommunications network operators.
Comverse's carrier grade Total Communication software, systems, and related services have been designed and packaged to meet the capacity, reliability, availability, scalability, maintaina
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comverse Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comverse Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comverse Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comverse Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comverse Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMVERSE TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comverse Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comverse Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comverse Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Comverse Technology Inc. History
Comverse Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comverse Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Comverse Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comverse Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comverse Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Comverse Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Comverse Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comverse Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comverse Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comverse Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Comverse Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Comverse Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comverse Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comverse Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?