- The report contains detailed information about Benchmark Electronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Benchmark Electronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Benchmark Electronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Benchmark Electronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Benchmark Electronics Inc. business.
About Benchmark Electronics Inc.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. provides integrated electronic manufacturing services. The company provides its services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment.
The companys services are referred to as electronics manufacturing services (EMS). It offers its customers integrated design and manufacturing services, from initial product design to volume production and direct order fulfillment. It also provides precision machining, metal joining and complex electro-mechanical manufacturing services. The company also provides specialized engineering services, including product design, software development, industrial design, assembly automation, printed circuit board layout, prototyping, and test development.
The company offers a range of engineering, automation, test, manufacturing, and fulfillment solutions that support its customers products from initial design through prototyping, design validation, testing, ramp to volume production, worldwide distribution, and aftermarket support.
New Product Design, Prototype, Test, and Related Engineering Solutions: The company offers a spectrum of new product design, prototype, test, and related engineering solutions. Its multi-disciplined engineering teams provide expertise in various core competencies critical to serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in its target markets, including industrial design, mechanical and electrical hardware, firmware, software, and systems integration and support.
Custom Test and Automation Equipment Design and Build Solutions: The company provides its customers with a range of custom automated test equipment, functional test equipment, process automation, and replication solutions. It has knowledge in tooling, testers, equipment control, systems planning, automation, floor control, systems integration, replication, and programming. The companys custom functional test equipment, process automation, and replication solutions are available to its customers as part of its full service product design and manufacturing solutions package or on a stand-alone basis for products designed and manufactured elsewhere. The company also provides custom test equipment and automation system solutions to OEMs.
Manufacturing and Fulfillment Solutions
Printed Circuit Board Assembly & Test: The company offers a range of printed circuit board assembly and test solutions, including printed circuit board assembly, assembly of subsystems, circuitry and functionality testing of printed assemblies, environmental and stress testing, and component reliability testing.
Flex Circuit Assembly & Test: The company provides its customers with a range of flex circuit assembly and test solutions. It utilizes specialized tooling strategies and automation procedures to minimize circuit handling.
Systems Assembly & Test: The company works with its customers to develop product-specific test strategies. Its test capabilities include manufacturing defect analysis, in-circuit tests to test the circuitry of the board and functional tests to confirm that the board or assembly operates in accordance with its final design and manufacturing specifications. In addition, the company provides environmental stress tests of assemblies of boards or systems.
The company also offers precision and electromechanical technologies and optical manufacturing services. To meet its customers demand for systems assembly and test solutions, the company offers subassembly build, final assembly, functionality testing, configuration and software installation, and final packaging services.
Precision Electromechanical Assembly and Test: The company offers a spectrum of precision subsystem and system integration services. These services include assembly, configuration and test of complex computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment. The company d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Benchmark Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Benchmark Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Benchmark Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Benchmark Electronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Benchmark Electronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Benchmark Electronics Inc. History
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Benchmark Electronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Benchmark Electronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Benchmark Electronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Benchmark Electronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Benchmark Electronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Benchmark Electronics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?