- The report contains detailed information about Aria International Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aria International Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aria International Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aria International Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aria International Holdings, Inc. business.
About Aria International Holdings, Inc.
Aria International Holdings, Inc. focuses on the provision of specialized surveillance and communications solutions. The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries include: TriCord Hurricane Products, Inc. (TriCord) and Aria International Incorporated.
The Storm Proof Roof is a hurricane damage mitigation product. It was designed to help prevent roof damage during hurricanes. The Storm Proof Roof is comprised of modules, which are placed on the roof of a building, interconnected and filled with water exerting a downward force of twenty to thirty pounds per square foot. This downward force helps to prevent the roof from lifting off of the building during a hurricane. The Storm Proof Roof also acts as a source of water post hurricane.
TriCords Sales and Marketing: TriCord Hurricane Products intended to target areas most affected by hurricane-related damage. The initial marketing of its products was to be targeted on the East and Gulf coasts of the United States with its principal market being Florida. TriCord Hurricane Products also intended to market and sell its products through relationships with insurance carriers, franchisees and retailers.
TriCords Competition: Companies that are selling wind damage protection devices include the following: Frank L. Bennardi, P.E., Inc.; Hurricane Armor Inc.; Hurricane Harness, Inc.; The Hurricane Net; Kessler Corporation; The Storm Stopper; The Hurricane Web; and Armadura, LLC.
Aria International Incorporated Business
Aria International Incorporated (Aria International) is focused on providing specialized surveillance and communications solutions to its customers. Aria operates as a solutions provider, a systems integrator, and as an operator of such surveillance and communications systems.
Principal Products and Services: Aria International intends to target its service offerings on the following surveillance and communications applications: airships and aerostats with special sensors installed; special purpose airborne platforms (aviation assets); infrastructure security system response (plans & controls); container, vehicle and personnel scanning; Secure data fusion, integration and command & control integration; communications links (data, voice and tactical response plans); cameras and other intrusion monitors and detectors; and scanners and detectors for weapons of mass destruction.
Aria Internationals operations would be comprised of two primary divisions: Aviation and Communications Solutions and Surveillance and Security Solutions.
Aviation and Communications Solutions: Aria Internationals Aviation and Communications Solution Division would focus on the following: operation of Airship, Aerostat and UAV equipment, as well as other services for operational equipment and security; operation of communications and data distribution systems in support of all surveillance and security operations; and training of equipment operations and maintenance.
Aerostats: Tethered aerostats are unmanned, non-rigid, lighter-than-air (LTA) vehicles that remain anchored to the ground by one or more lines. Aerostats are used for various surveillance tasks where a low-cost, long-endurance (up to a month) stationary aerial platform is needed. Aria International recommends systems such as the TOPSHOT 400 or the Aerial Products series of Aerostat to its customers. The TOPSHOT 400 is a 19 meter long system that has some unique characteristics.
Airships: The surveillance capabilities of the Aeros 40D Sky Dragon Airship are enhanced by its ability to loiter over targeted areas. The non radar detection fabric allows for stealthy operation modes. The Aeros 40D is a platform for extended flight in support of international military requirements.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV): Unmanned Aerial Vehicles have moved to mainstream field operations due to the requirement for extended surveillance and a need to keep manned aircraft out of harms way. Depending on its customers needs, Aria International utilizes either a medium sized fixed wing tactical system that can remain airborne for up to 12 hours or a rotary wing system with medium endurance that remains aloft for up to 6 hours.
Surveillance and Security Solutions: Aria International has implemented a force protection and security design scheme to be used as a template for any future projects. This proprietary scheme incorporates appropriate support processes to conduct vulnerability analyses, develop appropriate designs, and identify technologies, facilities, and methods for risk mitigation. The Surveillance and Security Solutions Division would focus on the following: designing, implementing, installing, operating and maintaining surveillance and security solutions for high value infrastructure sites, ports, borders, and areas of interest to the customer; development and dissemination of information or tactical response plans and instantiation of human or other physical assets in surveillance and security operations, and force protection and security design models; and operation of scanning systems and analysis of real-time scanning information for cargo containers or scanning of personnel; and training of personnel in equipment operations and maintenance.
Aria International intends to provide services to international port operators, owners of critical infrastructure and government border crossings.
The company competes with Cotecna, Global Scan Systems Limited, Intertek Government Services, SGS SA Scanning Services, and equipment and service providers such as Raytheon Corporation, AS&E, Smiths Detection Systems, SAIC, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and GE, and NuTech, a Peoples Republic of China (PRC) Company.
On July 1, 2009, Aria International Incorporated announced that it has completed purchase of an Aeros 40D Airship S/N A40D-21 from Worldwide Aeros Corp.
Aria International Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aria International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aria International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aria International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aria International Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aria International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aria International Holdings, Inc. History
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aria International Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aria International Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aria International Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aria International Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aria International Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aria International Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?