- The report contains detailed information about Cardxx Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cardxx Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cardxx Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cardxx Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cardxx Inc. business.
About Cardxx Inc.
Cardxx Inc. (the company) engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of smart cards using a state-of-the-art, proprietary production process.
A smart card is a small device that resembles a credit card with an embedded microprocessor memory chip that stores encoded information. Unlike standard credit cards, which operate by storing a series of letters or numbers on a strip of magnetic tape, smart cards have the ability to retain, change and process information by using whatever applications are stored on the integrated microprocessor chip located within it. The application placed in the embedded integrated circuit chip allows the smart card higher levels of security, data capacity and multi-application capabilities. The chip protects the card from duplication, tampering and damage now associated with the standard magnetic strip cards.
The company is developing a new, proprietary production process for the manufacture of smart cards and other intelligent-type products using virtually any substrate, including paper, that will significantly reduce its overall production costs and, in the opinion of management, provide with a competitive advantage over those companies using the lamination method for producing smart cards and other smart products. The new reel-to-reel system is capable of producing 358,000 cards or similar-sized tags per hour. Development is currently underway for extending the system's capability to produce contacted cards.
Smart cards can generally be categorized by technology and by capability. From a technical standpoint, smart cards are generally characterized as contacted cards, which have contact points on the surface of the card that physically touch contact points on the card reader or other computer hardware to transfer data or other information, or contactless cards, which have no contacts on the surface of the card and data from the microprocessor chip is transferred by means of radio frequency transmission via an antenna embedded within or on the surface of the card. Contactless cards can be read from a distance whether or not they are physically visible to the card reader.
From a capability standpoint, smart cards can be characterized into two levels. The more powerful of the two types of cards is called the intelligent card, which contains a microprocessor semiconductor chip that contains microcode that defines a command structure, a datafile structure and a security structure for the card. The chip in these cards typically has read/write capabilities, enables information to be updated and stored and can be programmed to make decisions. The second type of card is the memory card, which will store and retrieve serial streams of data that are sent to or received from the semiconductor chip. Memory cards can be either disposable or reloadable, and may require a secret code or PIN number and/or other form of personalized identity to be entered before the serial stream of data can be sent to or received from the semiconductor chip.
Memory cards are used to store monetary value, which is money that can be spent. The disposable cards do not require any identification and can be used by anyone. The reloadable stored value smart cards can have additional value, or money, added to them. Most have an embedded off-line verifiable PIN number, which does away with the requirement for on-line telephone verification customarily required for credit card purchases in the United States. With the reloadable stored-value smart cards, the memory is generally capable of keeping a record of purchase amounts that have been drawn against the dollar amount on the card, and additional dollar amounts can be added at the point-of-sale. A lost or stolen reloadable stored-value smart card can easily be replaced.
Hybrid cards are also being produced that have a credit card stripe forhigh-value purchases, a credit and debit stripe for lower value transactions and an integrated chip holding stored value and other data for low-value items and other data storage purposes. Other hybrid cards may contain both contacted and contactless functionality.
Smart Card Applications
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDXX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDXX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDXX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDXX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDXX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cardxx Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cardxx Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cardxx Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cardxx Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cardxx Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDXX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDXX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDXX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDXX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDXX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDXX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cardxx Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cardxx Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cardxx Inc. Major Shareholders
Cardxx Inc. History
Cardxx Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cardxx Inc. Offices and Representations
Cardxx Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cardxx Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cardxx Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cardxx Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Cardxx Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cardxx Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cardxx Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cardxx Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cardxx Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cardxx Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cardxx Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cardxx Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?