- The report contains detailed information about Harris Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Harris Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Harris Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Harris Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Harris Corp. business.
About Harris Corp.
Harris Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a communications and information technology company that serves government and commercial markets worldwide.
The company operates through three segments, including RF Communications, Government Communications Systems, and Broadcast Communications.
RF Communications supplies tactical radio communications and embedded high-grade encryption solutions for military and government organizations and also of secure communications systems and equipment for public safety, utility, and transportation markets. RF Communications comprises its Tactical Radio Communications and Public Safety and Professional Communications businesses.
Tactical Radio Communications: The company designs, develops, and manufactures a line of secure radio communications products and systems for manpack, handheld, soldier-worn, vehicular, strategic fixed-site and shipboard applications that operate in various radio frequency bands high-frequency (HF), very high-frequency (VHF), and ultra high-frequency (UHF) over satellite communications (SATCOM) and in multiband mode.
The companys Falcon family of tactical radios is built on a software-defined radio platform that is reprogrammable to add features or software upgrades.
The companys Falcon III family of radios supports the U.S. militarys Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) requirements, as well as network-centric operations worldwide. The Falcon III radios address the range of mission and interoperability requirements and are upgradeable to address changing technical standards and mission requirements of the future.
The companys Falcon III multiband handheld radio, the AN/PRC-152 (152C), offers users a range of capabilities, such as legacy Single Channel Ground and Airborne System (SINCGARS) interoperability; UHF ground-to-ground line-of-sight communications; close-air support; tactical SATCOM; and the Association of Public Safety Communications Officials International (APCO) P25 waveform to provide direct communications with first responders. The 152C also serves as the handheld-based transceiver of its Falcon III AN/VRC-110, a multiband vehicular system.
The companys new Falcon III multiband manpack radio, the AN/PRC-117G (117G), has been deployed to various branches of the DoD and is enabling the transition to a networked battlefield communications environment. The 117G runs its Advanced Networking Wideband Waveform (ANW2). The 117G includes a remote operated video enhanced receiver (ROVER) interoperable mode that provides warfighters on the battlefield with the ability to receive live video directly from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The companys cryptographic solutions encompass products and systems that range from single integrated circuits to communications systems, including its Sierra and Citadel embedded encryption solutions and its SecNet 11 and SecNet 54 IP communications families of communications security (COMSEC) terminals.
In the international market, its tactical radios are the standard of NATO and Partnership for Peace countries and are sold to approximately 100 countries through its international distribution channels consisting of regional sales offices and a dealer network. In 2009, the company received tactical radio orders from, and/or made deliveries to, a range of international customers, including Australia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Mexico, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sweden and Yemen, as well as other countries in the Middle East and Central Asia. Additionally, it provides integrated communications systems for the international market.
The companys integrated systems offerings are based on its products, but include other companies products, as well as various applications, to implement integrated command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems for different types of platforms, including command post and transit case systems, vehicular and shelter communications systems, and specialized airborne applications, which are frequently used in border security and surveillance systems.
Public Safety a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARRIS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARRIS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARRIS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARRIS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARRIS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Harris Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Harris Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Harris Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Harris Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Harris Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HARRIS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARRIS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARRIS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARRIS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARRIS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARRIS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Harris Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Harris Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Harris Corp. Major Shareholders
Harris Corp. History
Harris Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Harris Corp. Offices and Representations
Harris Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Harris Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Harris Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Harris Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Harris Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Harris Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Harris Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Harris Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Harris Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Harris Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Harris Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Harris Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?