- The report contains detailed information about Airspan Networks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Airspan Networks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Airspan Networks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Airspan Networks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Airspan Networks Inc. business.
About Airspan Networks Inc.
Airspan Networks Inc. supplies broadband wireless equipment supporting the Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX) protocol standard, which provides a wide area telecommunication access network to connect end-users to telecom backbone networks. The company produces base station equipment to transmit radio signals from a central location to the end-user who is equipped with a subscriber receiving unit.
The company provides a range of subscriber devices that deliver voice and data connection, or a combination of both, eliminating the need for multiple access devices in customer premises. Its network management systems provide diagnostic and management tools that allow its customers to monitor and optimize their installations. To facilitate the deployment and operation of its systems, it also offers network installation (generally through subcontractors), training, radio planning, and support services.
The companys product offering consists of a range of products based on WiMAX standards and proprietary wireless technologies, as well as VoIP and Wi-Fi products.
WiMAX Product Portfolio
The company is developing a line of WiMAX products for the WiMAX/IEEE 802.16 mobile and fixed standards. WiMAX products are based on an air interface that employs Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) and Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA). As of March 2009, the companys WiMAX portfolio included the following products: base stations, such as HiperMAX, MicroMAXd, MacroMAXd, and MacroMAXe; subscriber terminals/customer equipment, such as EasyST, ProST, and MiMAX USB.
HiperMAX: HiperMAX Base Station is optimized to support both the IEEE 802.16e-2005 and 802.16d-2004 specification for WiMAX. Both 256 OFDM and OFDMA physical layers are supported within the overall design.
MicroMAXd: MicroMAX Base Station consists of two main components: the all-outdoor Base Station Radios (BSR) and the indoor Base Station Distribution Unit (BSDU). Each Base Station could contain up to 16 BSRs, depending on the amount of available spectrum.
MacroMAXd: The MacroMAXd product has been developed for urban, high-density deployment situations. MacroMAX architecture utilizes an indoor radio unit, with external feeders to appropriate mast installed antennae.
MacroMAXe: MacroMAXe is an integrated outdoor, mobile WiMAX Base Station. These units support the IEEE 802.16e-2005 platform. Together, multiple units enable mobile users to retain connectivity while their session is automatically handed off from one base station to another.
Subscriber Terminals/Customer Equipment
EasyST: The EasyST is designed to be installed by the end-user. EasyST supports different deployment options to optimize performance depending on the actual location. EasyST can also be deployed with the optional EasyST-WiFi unit thus providing combined WiMAX and Wi-Fi functionality in the same unit. When combined with the EasyWiFi base, the EasyST creates a combined WiMAX / Wi-Fi terminal that can be an instant public hotspot or Indoor Metro-Zone Wi-Fi node. The EasyST overall design supports both 256 OFDM (TDD & FDD) and OFDMA (TDD) physical layers offering operators a choice of fixed or mobile WiMAX air interface, which complements the capabilities of Airspans Base Stations.
ProST: The ProST and ProST-WiFi are designed for external deployment, to be fitted by trained personnel. The unit is ideal when a specific service-level agreement needs to be guaranteed. The ProST operates in both line-of-sight and NLOS propagation environments. The ProST-WiFi is a combination terminal that integrates WiMAX with an outdoor Wi-Fi access point to create instant public hotspots or outdoor Wi-Fi Metro-Zone nodes. The ProST design supports both 256 OFDM (TDD & FDD) and OFDMA (TDD) physical layers offering operators a choice of fixed or mobile WiMAX air interface, which complements the capabilities of the companys Base Stations.
MiMAX USB: MiMAX USB is a WiMAX Certified mobile device which provides quad-band operation. Pluggable into any USB port, this device offers high-speed connectivity to laptops, personal co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Airspan Networks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Airspan Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Airspan Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Airspan Networks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Airspan Networks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIRSPAN NETWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Airspan Networks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Airspan Networks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Airspan Networks Inc. Major Shareholders
Airspan Networks Inc. History
Airspan Networks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Airspan Networks Inc. Offices and Representations
Airspan Networks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Airspan Networks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Airspan Networks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Airspan Networks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Airspan Networks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Airspan Networks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Airspan Networks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Airspan Networks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Airspan Networks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Airspan Networks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Airspan Networks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Airspan Networks Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?