True Product ID, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisTrue Product ID, Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between True Product ID, Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of True Product ID, Inc. position in the Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about True Product ID, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for True Product ID, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The True Product ID, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes True Product ID, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of True Product ID, Inc. business.
About True Product ID, Inc.
True Product ID, Inc. produces integrators for anti-counterfeiting and security surveillance applications. The company delivers anti-counterfeiting turnkey solutions to governments, armed forces, and industry, through its own proprietary technology and through aggregating the technology, products, and services of third parties via licensing agreements and/or joint ventures.
The companys authentication solution is an integrated management system based on synthetic taggant technology, in which specific taggants are formulated to tag target objects for identification and authentication. Its higher end solutions also employ a proprietary supporting computer database and application (KMAC) to manage inspections, as well as collect and analyze data from scanners in the field for trend spotting and responsive action.
The companys authentication management system is both focused on commercial and civil applications, and applies to a range of businesses plagued by piracy and IP violations, everything from cigarettes to pharmaceuticals, and from auto parts to currency.
The companys authentication management system can be applied to various goods or products such as medicine, food, apparel, tobacco, alcohol, vehicle parts, cosmetics, electronic components, jewelry, art and cultural artifacts, athletic merchandise, as well as financial instruments such as currency, checks, or receipts. The companys proprietary authentication system is multi-functional and can serve as a means to tag materials and products at each step in the supply chain, from tagging raw materials and products during the manufacturing process to, post-production movement of products from transport to distribution to end-users.
Products and Services
Synthetic DNA (S-DNA)
The company's marking process involves the application of a combination of inorganic elements. These elements penetrate the surface of an object and a molecular bond is formed. The method of application can vary depending on the item to be tagged. Coded elements can be placed on an object using a colorless carrier rendering them invisible to the human eye, or can include a fluorescent element so that they glow under UV light. The specific ratios of elements that comprise the synthetic DNA create a unique identity code for a given client, or a specific product, division, or product run within the client's area of concern.
Handheld Scanners/ Analyzers
The company's wireless hand-held analyzer is used to identify synthetic DNA codes. This analysis when combined with the KMACK system can identify, the legitimate owner of the marked item, the production run from which it originated, and whether the product is genuine or a counterfeit. The companys analyzer allows customers to engage in: Product identification and authentication based on two types of distinct technologies: taggant and detection device technology. Its turnkey system enables brand owners (OEM's) the ability to reduce liability.
TPID taggant includes tags that can be (optionally) read by a number of different reader types including: XRF as well as Infa-Red (IR), scanners can read individual items for on the spot verification of a product's authenticity.
Marker Systems uses microscopic particles; Optical/Audible System uses multi-functional additives; Elemental System Elemental Additive Particle Pattern Standard 2D bar code scanner. The company intends to either lease or sell the scanners depending upon customer conditions and other business considerations.
Consulting and Data Services
The company intends to generate consulting and data services from the use of its KMAC proprietary computerized database, the sale of KMAC generated data and by licensing the KMAC system to third parties.
Product Authentication Services
The companys product authentication services include: credited scans associated with the work order, additional scans required, and management of inspectors by the company.
The companys chip based RFID competitors include: Omron, Lowry Computer Products, Markem Corporation, and Tana Consultancy Services; Chipless RFID competitors include Inkode and Cross ID; Ink Based Taggant competitors include TraceTag International, Inksure Technologies Inc., Sun Chemical, and Dupont Authentication Systems (DAS); DNA competitors include Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. and TraceTag International; Synthetic DNA competitors include DNA Technologies, Inc., identify GmbH, and ID Global; Traceless Technology competitor includes Eastman Kodak; and Microtaggant competitors include Microtrace LLC and Authentix.
True Product ID, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. True Product ID, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of True Product ID, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of True Product ID, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. True Product ID, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. True Product ID, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRUE PRODUCT ID, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
True Product ID, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
True Product ID, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
True Product ID, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
True Product ID, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
True Product ID, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
True Product ID, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
True Product ID, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
True Product ID, Inc. Key Executives
True Product ID, Inc. Major Shareholders
True Product ID, Inc. History
True Product ID, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
True Product ID, Inc. Offices and Representations
True Product ID, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
True Product ID, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
True Product ID, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
True Product ID, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
True Product ID, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
True Product ID, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?