- The report contains detailed information about Agilysys Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Agilysys Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Agilysys Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Agilysys Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Agilysys Inc. business.
About Agilysys Inc.
Agilysys, Inc. provides information technology (IT) solutions to corporate and public-sector customers in select markets, including retail and hospitality.
The company has three business segments: Hospitality Solutions Group (HSG), Retail Solutions Group (RSG), and Technology Solutions Group (TSG).
Hospitality Solutions Group (HSG)
The Hospitality Solutions Group develops, markets, and sells proprietary property management, point-of-sale, and material and inventory management software applications to operate hotel, casino, destination resort, cruise line, and food service management establishments in the hospitality industry. In addition, HSG provides proprietary implementation and software maintenance services, as well as IBM servers and storage products.
Retail Solutions Group (RSG)
The Retail Solutions Group is a systems integrator of retail point-of-sale, self-service, and wireless solutions with proprietary business consulting, implementation, and hardware maintenance services in North America.
Technology Solutions Group (TSG)
The Technology Solutions Group is a value-added reseller of mid-to-high end data center solutions that utilize server, networking, and storage hardware, multiple software technologies, and resold and proprietary services.
Products and Services
The company develops technology solutions, including hardware, software, and services to help customers resolve their complicated IT data center and point-of-sale needs. It possesses data center expertise in enterprise architecture and high availability, infrastructure optimization, storage and resource management, and business continuity.
The companys point-of-sale solutions include proprietary property management, inventory and procurement, point-of-sale, and document management software, proprietary services, including expertise in mobility and wireless solutions for retailers, and resold hardware, software, and services.
The company purchases IT products and services both directly from HP, IBM, Sun, and other original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and through its primary distributor, Arrow Electronics, Inc. (Arrow), and re-sells this equipment to its customers.
The company sells its products principally in the United States and Canada and entered the China, Hong Kong, and the U.K. markets through acquisitions. It operates in Asia, specifically in Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore, as well as in the U.K. and the Middle East.
The companys customers include large and medium-sized companies, divisions or departments of corporations in the fortune 1000, and public-sector institutions. It serves customers in a range of industries, including telecommunications, education, finance, government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail. Its major customer includes Verizon Communications, Inc.
The companys competitors include Micros Systems, Inc.; Radiant Systems, Inc.; Berbee Information Networks Corporation (a division of CDW Corporation); Forsythe Solutions Group, Inc.; and Logicalis Group.
Agilysys, Inc. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AGILYSYS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AGILYSYS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AGILYSYS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AGILYSYS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AGILYSYS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Agilysys Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Agilysys Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Agilysys Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Agilysys Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Agilysys Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AGILYSYS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AGILYSYS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AGILYSYS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AGILYSYS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AGILYSYS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AGILYSYS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Agilysys Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Agilysys Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Agilysys Inc. Major Shareholders
Agilysys Inc. History
Agilysys Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Agilysys Inc. Offices and Representations
Agilysys Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Agilysys Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Agilysys Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Agilysys Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Agilysys Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Agilysys Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Agilysys Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Agilysys Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Agilysys Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Agilysys Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Agilysys Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Agilysys Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?