- The report contains detailed information about Sense Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sense Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sense Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sense Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sense Technologies Inc. business.
About Sense Technologies Inc.
Sense Technologies, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of automotive safety devices that improve driver awareness of people or obstacles located in vehicle blind spots.
The companys two product lines consist of Guardian Alert and ScopeOut.
Guardian Alert: The companys Guardian Alert Doppler Awareness System backing awareness products use a patented process based on Doppler radar technology. Its Doppler radar sensing products offer various advantages over ultrasonic and pulse radar sensors. The Guardian Alert Doppler Awareness System creates a three-dimensional awareness zone behind a vehicle that extends from the rear of the vehicle outward for the width of the vehicle. The Guardian Alert Doppler Awareness System consists of a single sensor that can be placed under the skin of a plastic bumper thereby not altering the appearance of the vehicle. The company also has various other product shapes and installation options to accommodate a range of consumer and commercial vehicles. The Guardian Alert Doppler Awareness System consists of a radar transceiver, a flat antenna, a signal processor, and an audio-visual display unit.
The company markets and sells the ScopeOut product. ScopeOut is a system of specially designed mirrors which are placed at specific points on automobiles, trucks, sport utility vehicles or commercial vehicles to offer drivers a view behind the vehicle. ScopeOut is being marketed to department stores and other retailers as an after-market automotive safety product, and is also available on-line at www.sensetech.com. It provides drivers with 270 degrees of rear visibility, allowing drivers to see a view behind them. Two models are available, one for cars and one designed to fit sport utility vehicles, trucks, minivans, station wagons or hatchbacks. Either model fits various vehicles, can be installed with no special equipment, and can be removed at any time without altering or damaging the vehicle. The company has a worldwide license agreement to manufacture and market the ScopeOut adjustable mirrors system.
Market and Marketing
The company's target market for its Guardian Alert Doppler Awareness System product is identified as follows: manufacturers of vehicles, including cars, sport utility vehicles, light trucks, heavy vehicles and equipment, and original equipment suppliers to these manufacturers; owners of commercial fleet vehicles and government departments and agencies using fleet vehicles; and consumer outlets of after-market automotive accessories, including dealerships, automotive service shops and automotive retailers, direct sales via the Internet and infomercials.
The companys marketing outlets for ScopeOut product would include the following: new and used auto dealers; AAA insurance; AARP; mass merchandisers; drugstore chains; insurance companies; rental car companies; electronics stores; supermarket chains; independent auto aftermarket stores; OEM market; Internet and infomercials; and QVC and HSN.
The companys competitors in the active sensor market include Echo Vision, Hindsight 20/20, Bosch, Delphi, Valeo, Rostra, and Gintec LTD.
The company was founded in 1988. It was formerly known as Graham Gold Mining Corporation and changed its name to Sense Technologies, Inc. in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sense Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sense Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sense Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sense Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sense Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SENSE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sense Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sense Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sense Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Sense Technologies Inc. History
Sense Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sense Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Sense Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sense Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sense Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sense Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sense Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sense Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sense Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sense Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sense Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sense Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sense Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sense Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?