- The report contains detailed information about The World Series of Golf, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The World Series of Golf, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The World Series of Golf, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The World Series of Golf, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The World Series of Golf, Inc. business.
About The World Series of Golf, Inc.
World Series of Golf, Inc., a sports entertainment company, hosts amateur golf tournaments and events. The company focuses on creating branded products, games, media, and entertainment based on its proprietary golf tournament method of play, called the world series of golf.
Products and Services
The world series of golf incorporates the game of golf with Texas Hold Em style of poker and is a hole-by-hole hit and bet, no limit amateur prize tournament, which is played on professional 18-hole golf courses. The game has been available for play only in live, land-based tournaments held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The company conducted three annual three-day world series of golf tournaments in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 2009 event was broadcasted domestically on the WGN America network as a thirteen week, one hour episodic television series, with an additional thirteen weeks of repeats. In May 2009, the company conducted its third tournament at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, an international golf destination with three 18 hole professional golf courses.
The company engages in the sponsorship and advertising of tournaments through television distribution.
Production: The company films the game play at its live world series of golf tournaments, as well as behind the scenes in the clubhouse and the sponsoring hotel and telecasted to domestic and international television audiences.
Broadcasting: The company engages in the domestic and international telecast of its productions. It also intends to broadcast through the Internet. It licensed its 2009 world series of golf tournament production to Setanta, an international sports broadcaster. Setantas coverage areas, including Great Britain, Scotland, Ireland, the DISH Network, and DirectTV.
Sponsorships: The company grants or sells sponsorships to interested advertisers pursuant to which the advertisers products or services might be identified as an official product or service provider of the world series of golf and it grants naming rights that entitle one such advertiser to be the sole sponsor of the live tournament. Its 2009 event sponsors included WGN America, The Mirage Casino Hotel, and FullTiltPoker.net.
Planned Internet Offerings
Online Video Games and Social Networking: The company intends to offer golf game in a multi-player online video game format. It has a joint development agreement with World Golf Tour, Inc. (WGT), which designs and develops video games to be played on the Internet.
Internet TV: The company intends to launch an online Web-TV site. It intends to model its Internet TV site on an exclusive country club and to offer visitors a merchandise mart, screening rooms, game rooms, a practice area, a pro shop, and a golf inventors gallery.
The company engages in the licensing program, which includes its name, logo, and other proprietary marks for use with products and services that it intends to be associated with.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its live tournaments to the general public through its Website, the Websites of its world series of golf partners, such as The Mirage and Pocket King Ltd.s FullTiltPoker.net, direct mail, and through the awareness it builds from its domestic and international television broadcasts; and news articles and features written about the company in local publications and trade magazines.
The company has an agreement with WGN Broadcast Company, the WGN America network was referred to as the official broadcast partner of the world series of golf for its 2009 tournament.
The company has a sponsorship agreement with The Mirage Casino Hotel, which would provide it with hotel accommodations, preferred guest room rates, convention space and catering, an opening night draw party for 350 persons, tournament event space, and closing night awards mixer.
The company has a sponsorship agreement with Pocket Kings, Ltd., the developer and operator of FullTiltPoker.net. Its 2009 world series of golf tournament was referred to as the FullTiltPoker.net World Series of Golf. It also provides other signage display rights at the event and incorporated the FullTiltPoker.net logo and other graphics into its television broadcasts.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The World Series of Golf, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The World Series of Golf, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The World Series of Golf, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The World Series of Golf, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The World Series of Golf, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE WORLD SERIES OF GOLF, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Major Shareholders
The World Series of Golf, Inc. History
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Offices and Representations
The World Series of Golf, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The World Series of Golf, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The World Series of Golf, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The World Series of Golf, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The World Series of Golf, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The World Series of Golf, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?