- The report contains detailed information about Adams Golf Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adams Golf Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adams Golf Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adams Golf Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adams Golf Inc. business.
About Adams Golf Inc.
Adams Golf, Inc. engages in the design, assembly, marketing, and distribution of golf clubs and accessories for various skill levels. The companys products include Speedline drivers and hybrid fairway woods, Idea Tech a4 and a4 OS I-woods and irons, Idea a3 and a3 OS I-woods and irons, Idea Pro Gold I-woods and irons and Insight Tech a4 and a4 OS drivers and hybrid-fairway woods.
The company's older product lines include RPM family drivers and fairway woods and irons, the Ovation family of drivers, fairway woods and irons, Tom Watson signature wedges and under the name of Women's Golf Unlimited, the Lady Fairway and Square 2 brands. The company sells certain older product lines, including the Insight XTD A3 & A3 OS drivers and hybrid-fairway woods, Idea a2 and a2 OS irons, Idea Tech OS I-woods and irons, Idea a2 and a2 OS, the Tight Lies family of fairway woods, the Puglielli series of wedges, and certain accessories.
Irons: In September 2008, the company launched the Idea Tech a4 and a4OS hybrid irons sets and hybrid irons and integrated sets. The Tech a4 OS irons are offered in three different eight piece configurationsone for men, one for women, and one for seniors. The company also offers the Tech a4 OS Womens 13 piece designer set with a bag by Keri Golf. The set includes a 460cc titanium driver, two fairway woods, an eight piece Womens Idea a4 OS iron set with seven hybrid irons integrated into the set, a gap wedge and a putter.
The a3 irons are offered in an eight piece mens, women's and senior's sets, with three graphite-shafted hybrid irons integrated into each set. The Idea a3 OS irons are offered in three different eight piece configurationsone for men, one for women, and one for seniors. The company also offers multiple different color versions of the Idea a3 OS Womens 13 piece set that includes a 460cc titanium driver, two fairway woods, an eight piece Womens Idea a3 OS iron set with six hybrid irons integrated into the set, a gap wedge, a putter and a bag.
Drivers: The company offers driver heads made of titanium, alloy and/or carbon fiber, depending on the model. The Speedline driver is offered in standard and draw variations with various lofts and shaft flexes. In February 2008, the company introduced its new Insight XTD series of drivers.
Fairway Woods: During early 2009, the company launched the Speedline hybrid fairway woods line. The Speedline hybrid-fairway woods feature the playability of a hybrid and the distance of a fairway wood. The Speedline hybrid-fairway woods are offered in standard and draw variations with various lofts and shaft flexes. The company offers various individual hybrids in the Idea Tech a4, a4 OS, Idea a3, a3 OS, and Idea Pro Gold lines.
Wedges and Other: As a complement to the Idea irons, the company offers the Tom Watson signature wedges with a classic profile and the Puglielli wedges. The company also offers a line of golf bags, hats and other accessories.
Customers and Markets
The companys sales are primarily to on- and off- course golf shops, sporting goods retailers, mass merchants and international distributors. It primarily sells its products in the United States. Its international sales are made primarily in Canada, Europe, Japan, Australia, South Africa, and South America.
The companys competitors include Callaway Golf Company, adidas-Salomon AG (Taylor Made - adidas Golf), Nike, Inc. (Nike Golf), Fortune Brands, Inc. (Titleist and Cobra) and Karsten Assembly Company (PING).
Adams Golf, Inc. was incorporated in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADAMS GOLF INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADAMS GOLF INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADAMS GOLF INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADAMS GOLF INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADAMS GOLF INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adams Golf Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adams Golf Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adams Golf Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adams Golf Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adams Golf Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADAMS GOLF INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADAMS GOLF INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADAMS GOLF INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADAMS GOLF INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADAMS GOLF INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADAMS GOLF INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adams Golf Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adams Golf Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adams Golf Inc. Major Shareholders
Adams Golf Inc. History
Adams Golf Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adams Golf Inc. Offices and Representations
Adams Golf Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adams Golf Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adams Golf Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Adams Golf Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Adams Golf Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adams Golf Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adams Golf Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adams Golf Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Adams Golf Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Adams Golf Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adams Golf Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adams Golf Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?