- The report contains detailed information about Level Best Golf, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Level Best Golf, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Level Best Golf, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Level Best Golf, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Level Best Golf, Inc. business.
About Level Best Golf, Inc.
Level Best Golf, Inc. does not have significant opertaions. The company was engaged in the development and marketing of golf training aids and related products to domestic and foreign markets. The company filed bankruptcy under chapter 7 of the U.S. Bankruptcy code in January 1998.
The Company's flagship product is MAXIMIZING YOUR GAME. The product consists of three, 2-hour videos, which address almost every facet of the game. It also comes with 5 training aids designed to work in conjunction with the practice drills demonstrated on the videos.
Tape 1 The Clinic: The Full Fall Swing - gives easy-to-follow instructions which help the golfer feel the correct swing motion for driver, fairway woods and long irons.
Tape 2 The Clinic: The Short Game: Error Corrections and Misconceptions - shows proper techniques for chipping, pitching, sand shots and putting. Tape 2 also demonstrates correction for hooks, slices and other problem shots.
Tape 3 Playing the Course - shows golfers how to not get bogged down with too many swing mechanics and also how to manage the golf game on the course. Included is a 20-minute segment with noted sports psychologist, Dr. David Cook. Throughout the videos, there are training aids to convey easy-to-understand practice drills from which to build a solid golf swing.
MAXIMIZING YOUR GAME was first made available for general retail during the fourth quarter of 1996. During the second quarter of 1997, the Company would re-introduce the product as SCRATCH SCORE GOLF.
From MAXIMIZING YOUR GAME, the Company developed three individual instructional videos, each one packaged with a training aid. THE TEMPO BALL focuses on the swing lesson, THE RULER focuses on alignments and the short game, and THE HANGER focuses on the power lesson.
The LEVEL BEST GOLF SYSTEM consists of three engineered plastic components (Hand Positioner, Loft Indicator and Lie Detector), a 20-minute instructional video featuring Wally Armstrong, a carrying pouch and a bag tag for recording training information specific to each golfer. The Company introduced this product in green grass pro shops (a traditional pro shop located at a golf course or driving range) and concrete golf shops (off-course golf shops which sell golf clubs and accessories) nationwide in January 1995.
HAND POSITIONER: The Hand Positioner is a small plastic curved component which attaches to the golf club just below the grip. The Hand Positioner's vial and bubble indicate the golfer's hand position when he/she addresses the ball and actually remain on the club as practice balls are hit. This allows the golfer to return to the same position before hitting each shot, which in turn builds consistency into the golfer's set-up and shot making.
LOFT INDICATOR: The Loft Indicator magnetically attaches a curved plastic and vial component to the club face of the golf club. The Loft Indicator would actually read the loft of the club face as the golfer addresses the ball and also indicates whether the face of the club is pointed at the target (square), which is the desired position, pointed to the right of the target (open) or pointed to the left of the target (closed).
LIE DETECTOR: The Lie Detector is a smaller plastic component which also magnetically attaches to the club face and has a small vial just like a carpenter's level. The 20 minute video which accompanies the components shows proper use of each component and how they may be used in combination to improve set-up and shot-making. It also shows how to record an individual golfer's proper hand position and loft at address for quick reference and maximum benefit when using the system to practice.
PUTT PERFECTOR - The PUTT PERFECTOR is a patented training aid designed to help golfers of any skill level develop a pendulum putting stroke. The PUTT PERFECTOR is a small plastic component. It attaches to the shaft of a putter just above the head and has a small vial which assures that the PUTT PERFECTOR is squared to the club face of the putter in one plane, and is level with the horizon when the golfer addresses the ball.
The Company introduced this product in sporting
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Level Best Golf, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Level Best Golf, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Level Best Golf, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Level Best Golf, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Level Best Golf, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEVEL BEST GOLF, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Level Best Golf, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Level Best Golf, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Level Best Golf, Inc. Major Shareholders
Level Best Golf, Inc. History
Level Best Golf, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Level Best Golf, Inc. Offices and Representations
Level Best Golf, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Level Best Golf, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Level Best Golf, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Level Best Golf, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Level Best Golf, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Level Best Golf, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Level Best Golf, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Level Best Golf, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Level Best Golf, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Level Best Golf, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Level Best Golf, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Level Best Golf, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?