- The report contains detailed information about Nautilus Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nautilus Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nautilus Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nautilus Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nautilus Inc. business.
About Nautilus Inc.
Nautilus, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets cardiovascular and strength products and related accessories for consumer home use, primarily in the United States and Canada.3
On December 29, 2009, the company completed the sale of certain assets of its StairMaster and Schwinn Fitness product lines. On February 19, 2010, the company completed an agreement for the sale of certain assets of its Nautilus strength equipment product lines.
The companys Nautilus brand includes a line of cardio equipment, including specialized products and treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes. In early 2009, the company introduced new treadmills specifically designed for the retail business. In December 2009, the company introduced the Mobia, a specialized cardio machine that utilizes dual treads and burns twice the calories of an equivalent standard treadmill.
The companys Bowflex brand represents a line of fitness equipment consisted of both strength and cardio products. The companys Bowflex product line includes its PowerRod home gyms, the Revolution home gym, SelectTech dumbbells, weight benches, treadmills, and TreadClimber specialized cardio machines, specifically designed for home use.
The companys Schwinn Fitness brand is known for its line of indoor cycling equipment, exercise bikes, including the Airdyne, and ellipticals. In 2009, the company introduced treadmills specifically designed for the retail business.
In 2009, the company introduced a limited product line of kettlebell weights and benches.
The company conducts its business in two segments, Direct and Retail.
Direct: In its direct business, the company markets and sells its products, principally Bowflex strength and cardiovascular products, directly to end-consumers.
Retail: In its retail business, the company markets and sells a line of consumer fitness equipment under the Nautilus, Schwinn Fitness, Universal, and Bowflex brands. The companys products are marketed through a network of retail locations, consisting of sporting goods stores, department stores, governmental agencies, and, to a lesser extent, smaller specialty retailers and independent bike dealers.
Direct: In its direct business, its products compete directly with those offered by a large number of companies that market home fitness equipment. The companys principal competitors in this segment are Fitness Quest and ICON Health & Fitness. Other competitors in this segment include weight-loss companies, such as Jenny Craig and NutriSystems, each of which offers alternative solutions to a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Retail: In its retail business, its products compete with those of other retail fitness equipment companies, such as Johnson Health Tech and ICON Health & Fitness.
Nautilus, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAUTILUS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAUTILUS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAUTILUS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAUTILUS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAUTILUS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nautilus Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nautilus Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nautilus Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nautilus Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nautilus Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAUTILUS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAUTILUS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAUTILUS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAUTILUS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAUTILUS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAUTILUS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nautilus Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nautilus Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nautilus Inc. Major Shareholders
Nautilus Inc. History
Nautilus Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nautilus Inc. Offices and Representations
Nautilus Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nautilus Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nautilus Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nautilus Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Nautilus Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nautilus Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nautilus Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nautilus Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nautilus Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nautilus Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nautilus Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nautilus Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?