- The report contains detailed information about Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. business.
About Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc.
Interactive Systems Worldwide, Inc. develops an interactive, client/server based computer system for purposes of wagering on sporting events. The company provides interactive gaming services using the SportXction System to business partners, such as licensed bookmakers and others located in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, and Mexico.
The SportXction System
The SportXction System enables users to wager during the course of a sporting event, such as soccer, football, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, rugby, cricket, and snooker. The SportXction System accepts bets not only on the outcome of a sporting event, but also on discrete parts of the event and on specific game situations. The SportXction System permits betting continuously while the game is in progress, or between game events, such as downs, pitches, changes in ball possession and similar situations, permitting frequent placing, and cashing of wagers.
The SportXction System software monitors and changes the odds on the contestants in a sporting event to induce the players to wager such that the betting pool for each betting proposition is continuously driven toward a financial balance, to within a pre-set level. The SportXction System maintains a record of wagers placed by each bettor and keeps an account for each bettor, subtracting bet amounts and adding payouts. The SportXction System has been developed to allow wagers to be placed simultaneously through various input devices interconnected to the central system, such as interactive television set-top boxes, personal computers communicating via the Internet, and mobile telephones. The company has also developed a non-wagering version of the SportXction System.
The companys subsidiary, Global Interactive Gaming Limited (GIG), operates as a British interactive gaming service provider located in London, England, that markets its services to interactive television carriers which employ satellite, cable and terrestrial programming, mobile telephone operators, licensed bookmakers, and casinos. Global Interactive Gaming Limited has wholly owned subsidiaries, GIG Operations Limited, which holds a British bookmaker's agency permit, and Brightform Limited, which holds a British bookmaker's permit. It offers its own betting service.
System Deployment Status
The SportXction System operates across various interactive mediums, including the Internet and wireless, touch screen, and handheld devices and is capable of operating on interactive television and mobile phones. GIG offers live play-by-play wagering for soccer, cricket (both one day and test matches), golf, rugby union, tennis, football, basketball, snooker and darts. The company also has developed a baseball version of the SportXction System which Hipodromo de Agua Caliente S.A. de C.V. (Caliente), GIGs Latin American partner, offers. GIG offered live play-by-play wagering on approximately 2800 events during September 30, 2007. The SportXction System allows wagering using multiple currencies and provides players with a choice of languages.
The company has various agreements with bookmakers in the U.K. and Gibraltar. Under these agreements, GIG furnishes the technology and operates the system. The company offers integrated product configuration. In the integrated configuration, the companys play-by-play betting propositions are placed within its business partners betting offerings.
The company offers the integrated version of its SportXction System with Interactive Sports Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sportingbet. In January 2007, it had launched the integrated version of its SportXction System with Ladbrokes eGaming, Ltd.
GIG provides software and services that enable Caliente to offer an enhanced play-by-play sports betting service in all of its Race & Sports Books locations. Caliente owns and/or provides services to 160 betting shops, known as Race & Sports Books, throughout Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
The company has a non-gambling version of its SportXction System which allows users to predict the outcome of events during a sporting event. Users earn points for correct predictions, bonuses for strings of successful predictions and for correct answers to sports trivia questions and compete on the basis of their scores for various prizes. The company markets the contest product to professional leagues, professional teams and sports rights holders in the United States, the U.K. and Europe.
Interactive Systems Worldwide, Inc. was founded by Barry Mindes in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Major Shareholders
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. History
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Offices and Representations
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interactive Systems Worldwide Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?