- The report contains detailed information about MGM Resorts International that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MGM Resorts International. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MGM Resorts International financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MGM Resorts International competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MGM Resorts International business.
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International, a global hospitality company, owns and operates casino resorts in the United States. The companys resorts offer gaming, hotel, dining, entertainment, retail, and other resort amenities. It also owns and operates golf courses and a golf club.
The company owns and operates the following casino resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada: Bellagio, MGM Grand Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Luxor, New York-New York, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, and Circus Circus Las Vegas. Operations at MGM Grand Las Vegas include management of The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas, a condominium-hotel consisting of three towers. Other Nevada operations include Circus Circus Reno, Gold Strike in Jean, and Railroad Pass in Henderson. The company has a 50% investment in Silver Legacy in Reno, which is adjacent to Circus Circus Reno. The company also owns Shadow Creek, an exclusive golf course located approximately ten miles north of its Las Vegas Strip resorts, and Primm Valley Golf Club at the California/Nevada state line.
The company also owns 50% of CityCenter, located on the Las Vegas Strip between Bellagio and Monte Carlo. The other 50% of CityCenter is owned by Infinity World Development Corp (Infinity World), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dubai World. CityCenter consists of Aria, a 4,000-room casino resort; Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas, a 400-room non-gaming boutique hotel; Crystals, a 425,000 square foot retail district, including shops, dining, and entertainment venues; and Vdara, a 1,495-room luxury condominium-hotel. In addition, CityCenter features residential units in the Residences at Mandarin Oriental 225 units and Veer approximately 670 units.
The company and its local partners own and operate MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, Michigan. The company also owns and operates two resorts in Mississippi: Beau Rivage in Biloxi and Gold Strike Tunica.
The company has 50% interests in three resorts outside of Nevada: MGM Grand Macau, Grand Victoria, and Borgata. MGM Grand Macau is a casino resort. Pansy Ho Chiu-King owns the other 50% of MGM Grand Macau. Grand Victoria is a riverboat in Elgin, Illinois. An affiliate of Hyatt Gaming owns the other 50% of Grand Victoria and also operates the resort. Borgata is a casino resort located on Renaissance Pointe in the Marina area of Atlantic City, New Jersey. Boyd Gaming Corporation (Boyd) owns the other 50% of Borgata and also operates the resort.
The company owns additional land adjacent to Borgata, a portion of which consists of common roads, landscaping and master plan improvements, and a portion of which was planned for a wholly-owned development, MGM Grand Atlantic City.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as MGM MIRAGE and changed its name to MGM Resorts International on June 15, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MGM Resorts International Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MGM Resorts International and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MGM Resorts International and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MGM Resorts International Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MGM Resorts International Industry Position Analysis
6. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MGM Resorts International Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MGM Resorts International Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MGM Resorts International Major Shareholders
MGM Resorts International History
MGM Resorts International Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MGM Resorts International Offices and Representations
MGM Resorts International SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MGM Resorts International Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MGM Resorts International Capital Market Snapshot
MGM Resorts International Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
MGM Resorts International Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MGM Resorts International Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MGM Resorts International Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MGM Resorts International 1-year Stock Charts
MGM Resorts International 5-year Stock Charts
MGM Resorts International vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MGM Resorts International vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MGM Resorts International Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?