- The report contains detailed information about Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. business.
About Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc.
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. develops online pari-mutuel wagering technology that facilitates pari-mutuel wagering over the Internet for live horse and dog racing.
The companys pari-mutuel operations include settlement and reconciliation services for pari-mutuel bettors; sub-licensing of its contracts with race tracks to physical off-track-betting (OTB) parlors; wagering through its call center at race tracks with whom it has contracts; resale of equipment and software required by operations of physical and virtual OTBs; and licensing of its pari-mutuel software to virtual OTBs.
The company has two principal contracts with Promotora Latinamericana de Entretenimiento, S.A. de C.V. and ISI Maritime/Islands, Ltd. to provide pari-mutuel wagering services through its hub operations in Antigua; pari-mutuel wagering services at its call-center; and settlement and reconciliation services.
The company has signed contracts with approximately 40 horse and dog race tracks, which would provide it with content and race simulcasts. The Global Pari-Mutuel Network would allow customers of online international off-track betting parlors to have real-time odds and racing forms, access to the direct pari-mutuel pools at host tracks, scratches, daily results lines, daily race programs, past performance programs data, and other handicapping data and information concerning available pools through online operations, call-centers, or physical OTBs.
The company has an agreement with Vector Enterprises, Inc., under which the Internet pari-mutuel wagering Web site, www.trackplayer.com, an integrated advance deposit wagering (ADW) pari-mutuel Internet horse, dog, and harness racing site, which is co-branded and owned by it, was established to accept pari-mutuel wagering. Under the agreement, Vector Enterprises, Inc. would direct traffic to www.trackplayer.com.
The companys principal competitors include Hipodromo de Agua Caliente, S.A. de C.V.; TVG; the Television Games Network; Magna Entertainment Corporation and its affiliated ADW Web site; XpressBet; Churchill Downs; and Twinspires.com. Other competitors include Premier Turf Club, The Racing Channel, doing business as Oneclickbetting.com, and AmWest Entertainment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL PARI-MUTUEL SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. History
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Pari-Mutuel Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?