- The report contains detailed information about WMS Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WMS Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WMS Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WMS Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WMS Industries Inc. business.
About WMS Industries Inc.
WMS Industries Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of gaming machines (video and mechanical reel type) and video lottery terminals (VLTs) for customers in legalized gaming jurisdictions worldwide. The company also sells parts, conversion kits, amusement-with-prize (AWP) gaming machines, and equipment manufactured under original equipment manufacturing agreements (OEM); and gaming related systems for smaller international casinos. It also licenses its gaming themes and other intellectual property to third parties.
Video gaming machines: The companys video gaming machines are primarily multi-line, multi-coin units, in its Bluebird, Bluebird2, and Orion Gaming Twinstar branded cabinets, that combine graphics, digital music, and sound effects, and secondary bonus games. In its products, the primary game features a video screen that simulates traditional mechanical reel action. In addition, the company has developed games that have variations on the movement and play action of the screen symbols, such as its Cascading Reels and Rotating Wilds effects. In the bonus round, the video screen can display various amusing, interactive themed content. The company has 186 games approved for its video for-sale product line.
Mechanical reel gaming machines: The companys product line of mechanical reel gaming machines in its Bluebird and Bluebird2 cabinets include five-reel and three-reel, multi-line, multi-coin gaming machines that are powered by the same CPU-NXT and CPU-NXT2 operating systems as its video gaming machines. The companys mechanical reel products feature lighting and sound elements that make its gaming machines stand out on a casino floor. It has 142 for-sale games approved for its mechanical reel product line, including 17 games under its Hot Hot Super Jackpot series of games, which included the first bonus bet additional side bet feature on a five-reel mechanical gaming machine in the market.
Video poker gaming machines: The companys video poker product line consists of various games, including 3 WAY-ACTION and Reel em In Poker. It has seven games approved for its video poker product line.
Parts sales, conversion kits, AWP, OEM, used games, and gaming systems: The company sells replacement parts and game conversion kits for its legacy, Bluebird, Bluebird2, and Orion Gamings Twinstar gaming machines. It also sells CPU-NXT conversion kits, which enable casinos to upgrade legacy WMS gaming machines to obtain the features and functionality of the CPU-NXT operating system. In addition, the company also sells its own and competitors used gaming machines that are acquired on a trade-in basis or its gaming machines that were previously placed on a participation basis. It also sells AWP products in certain international markets and it manufactures and sells legacy, Bluebird, and Twinstar gaming cabinets in limited cases under OEM agreements to certain third parties. The company also sells gaming systems, including linked progressive systems and slot accounting systems applicable for smaller international casino operators.
Participation games: The companys participation games include the following categories:
Wide-Area Progressive (WAP) participation games: A WAP system electronically links gaming machines that are located across multiple casinos within a single gaming jurisdiction, or across Native American gaming jurisdictions. The companys WAP games include titles under its proprietary brands and licensed brands, such as MONOPOLY, including MONOPOLY GRAND HOTEL, BIG EVENT, CLINT EASTWOOD based games, POWERBALL, TOP GUN, THE WIZARD OF OZ, TIME MACHINE, Reel em In Compete To Win, and JOHN WAYNE. The company operates WAP systems in Arizona, Colorado, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, and New Jersey; and in Native American casinos.
Local-Area Progressive participation games: A LAP system electronically links gaming machines that are located within a single casino to a progressive jackpot for that specific casino. The companys LAP gaming machines feature its proprietary brands, Jackpot Party Progressive, and Life of Luxury, as well as licensed bra
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WMS Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WMS Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WMS Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WMS Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WMS Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WMS INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WMS Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WMS Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WMS Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
WMS Industries Inc. History
WMS Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WMS Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
WMS Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WMS Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WMS Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
WMS Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
WMS Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WMS Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WMS Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WMS Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
WMS Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
WMS Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WMS Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WMS Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?