- The report contains detailed information about All American Sportpark Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for All American Sportpark Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The All American Sportpark Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes All American Sportpark Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of All American Sportpark Inc. business.
About All American Sportpark Inc.
All-American SportPark, Inc. engages in the management and operation of the Callaway Golf Center (CGC), which is a golf facility on approximately 42 acres of land located on Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The CGC includes a 2 tiered, 110-station, driving range. The driving range is designed to have the appearance of an actual golf course with 10 impact greens and island greens. Pro-line equipment and brand name golf balls are utilized through Callaway Golf. In addition to the driving range, the CGC has a lighted, nine-hole, par three golf courses, named the Divine Nine. The golf course has various water features, including lakes, creeks, water rapids and waterfalls, golf cart paths and designated practice putting and chipping areas.
At the entrance to the CGC is a 20,000 square foot clubhouse which includes a golf swing analyzing system developed by CGC, and 2 tenant operations, the St. Andrews Golf Shop featuring in Callaway Golf equipment and accessories, and a restaurant, which features an outdoor patio overlooking the golf course and driving range with the Las Vegas Strip in the background. The CGC has a lease agreement with St. Andrews Golf Shop (Saint Andrews) for the provision of sales of golf retail merchandise.
The company's marketing program for the CGC is focused primarily on the local individual customers with emphasis on the individual tourist market. For the tourist market, the company has instituted a taxi program, rack cards, and print media in tourist publications that are located in the Las Vegas hotels and hotel rooms.
The company was founded in 1984. It was formerly known as Sporting Life, Inc. and changed its name to St. Andrews Golf Corporation in 1988 and to Saint Andrews Golf Corporation in 1994. Further, it changed its name to All-American SportPark, Inc. in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. All American Sportpark Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of All American Sportpark Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of All American Sportpark Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. All American Sportpark Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. All American Sportpark Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALL AMERICAN SPORTPARK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
All American Sportpark Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
All American Sportpark Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
All American Sportpark Inc. Major Shareholders
All American Sportpark Inc. History
All American Sportpark Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
All American Sportpark Inc. Offices and Representations
All American Sportpark Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
All American Sportpark Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
All American Sportpark Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
All American Sportpark Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
All American Sportpark Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
All American Sportpark Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
All American Sportpark Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
All American Sportpark Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
All American Sportpark Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
All American Sportpark Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
All American Sportpark Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
All American Sportpark Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?