- The report contains detailed information about Full House Resorts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Full House Resorts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Full House Resorts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Full House Resorts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Full House Resorts Inc. business.
About Full House Resorts Inc.
Full House Resorts, Inc. engages in the development, management, and investment in gaming related opportunities in the United States.
The companys gaming projects include the FireKeepers Casino near Battle Creek, Michigan with the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi (the Michigan Tribe) and Harrington Raceway and Casino (Harrington Casino), a racino in Harrington, Delaware. The company also owns Stockmans Casino in Fallon, Nevada and has an agreement with the Northern Cheyenne Tribe of Montana for the development and management of a gaming facility in Montana.
Harrington Raceway and Casino, Delaware
The company is a 50 percent-investor in Gaming Entertainment (Delaware), LLC (GED), a joint venture with Harrington Raceway, Inc. (HRI), which has a management contract with Harrington Casino, a division of HRI, which operates video lottery terminals under the supervision of the Delaware State Lottery Office. The facility offers approximately 2,100 gaming devices, a 450-seat buffet, a fine dining restaurant, a 50-seat diner, and an entertainment lounge area.
The Harrington Casino is located in Harrington, Delaware on Route 13, approximately 20 miles south of Dover, Delaware between Philadelphia and Baltimore/Washington, D.C. The third facility is approximately 60 miles north of the Harrington Casino.
Stockmans Casino has approximately 8,400 square feet of gaming space with approximately 265 slot machines, 4 table games, and keno. There is a bar, a fine dining restaurant, and a coffee shop. Stockmans is located on the west side of Fallon on Highway 50, approximately 60 miles east of Reno, Nevada.
The company owns 50 percent of Gaming Entertainment Michigan, LLC (GEM), a joint venture with RAM Entertainment, LLC (RAM). GEM has a management agreement with the Michigan Tribe, for the development and management of the FireKeepers Casino near Battle Creek, Michigan.
Full House Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Full House Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Full House Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Full House Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Full House Resorts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Full House Resorts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Full House Resorts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Full House Resorts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Full House Resorts Inc. Major Shareholders
Full House Resorts Inc. History
Full House Resorts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Full House Resorts Inc. Offices and Representations
Full House Resorts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Full House Resorts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Full House Resorts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Full House Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Full House Resorts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Full House Resorts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Full House Resorts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Full House Resorts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Full House Resorts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Full House Resorts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Full House Resorts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Full House Resorts Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?