- The report contains detailed information about Great Wolf Resorts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Great Wolf Resorts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Great Wolf Resorts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Great Wolf Resorts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Great Wolf Resorts Inc. business.
About Great Wolf Resorts Inc.
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. operates as a family entertainment resort company in North America. The company is an owner, licensor, operator, and developer of drive-to family resorts featuring indoor waterparks and other family-oriented entertainment activities. It operates and licenses resorts under Great Wolf Lodge and Blue Harbor Resort brand names. The companys guest suites are themed luxury suites, ranging in size from approximately 385 square feet to 1,970 square feet.
The companys waterparks also feature a combination of high-speed body slides and inner tube waterslides, smaller slides for younger children, zero-depth water activity pools with geysers, a water curtain, fountains and tumble buckets, a river, additional activity pools for basketball, open swimming and other water activities and free-form hot tubs, including hot tubs for adults only.
The company operates, manages, and/or has entered into licensing arrangements relating to the operation of 12 resorts, located in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin; Sandusky, Ohio; Traverse City, Michigan; Kansas City, Kansas; Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Williamsburg, Virginia; Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania; Niagara Falls, Ontario; Mason, Ohio; Grapevine, Texas; Grand Mound, Washington; and Concord, North Carolina.
Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Great Wolf Lodge of Wisconsin Dells has 308 guest suites, with an additional 77 third-party owned, one to four bedroom condominium units located adjacent to the resort, on a six-acre land parcel, and an approximately 76,000 square-foot indoor waterpark that includes its signature treehouse waterfort. The resort offers various amenities, including themed restaurants and snack bars, confectionery and ice cream shop, Cub Club, full-service spa, kids spa, game arcade, gift shops, MagiQuest, an outdoor recreation area and meeting rooms. The resort also includes other amenities, such as an animated two-story Clock Tower and fitness center.
Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio
Great Wolf Lodge of Sandusky is located on approximately 15 acres and has 271 guest suites and an approximately 34,000 square-foot indoor waterpark that includes its signature treehouse waterfort, tube slides, body slides, hot tubs, and a river. The resort offers various amenities, including themed restaurants and snack bars, confectionary and ice cream shop, Cub Club, game arcade, gift shops, an outdoor recreation area, and meeting rooms. The resort also includes other amenities, such as animated two-story Clock Tower and fitness center.
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City, Michigan
Great Wolf Lodge of Traverse City is located on approximately 48 acres and has 280 guest suites and an approximately 40,000 square-foot indoor waterpark that includes signature treehouse waterfort. It also includes a conference center that is 10,000 square-feet. The resort offers various amenities, including themed restaurants and snack bars, confectionery and ice cream shop, Cub Club, full-service spa, kids spa, game arcade, gift shops, MagiQuest, minigolf, an outdoor recreation area and approximately 7,000 square feet of meeting space. The resort also includes other amenities, such as animated two-story Clock Tower and fitness center.
Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, Kansas
Great Wolf Lodge of Kansas City is located on approximately 17 acres and has 281 guest suites and an approximately 40,000 square-foot indoor waterpark that includes signature treehouse waterfort. The resort offers various amenities, including themed restaurants and snack bars, confectionery and ice cream shop, Cub Club, full-service spa, kids spa, game arcade, gift shops, MagiQuest, minigolf, an outdoor recreation area, and meeting rooms. The resort also includes other amenities, such as animated two-story Clock Tower and fitness center.
Blue Harbor Resort Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Blue Harbor Resort is located on an approximately 12-acre property on the shores of Lake Michigan in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Blue Harbor Resort has 182 guest suites, with an additional 64 individually-owned, two and four bedroom condominium units located adjacent to the resort, and an approximately 43,000 square
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Great Wolf Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Great Wolf Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREAT WOLF RESORTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Major Shareholders
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. History
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Offices and Representations
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Great Wolf Resorts Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?