- The report contains detailed information about Marriott International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marriott International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marriott International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marriott International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marriott International, Inc. business.
About Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc., a diversified hospitality company, engages in operating and franchising hotels and related lodging facilities. The company develops, operates, and franchises hotels and corporate housing properties under various brand names, and develops, operates, and markets timeshare, fractional ownership, and residential properties under four separate brand names. It also provides services to home/condominium owner associations for projects associated with its brands.
The companys operations are grouped into the following five business segments: North American Full-Service Lodging Segment; North American Limited-Service Lodging Segment; International Lodging Segment; Luxury Lodging Segment; and Timeshare Segment.
The North American Full-Service segment and the North American Limited-Service segment include properties located in the continental United States and Canada.
The Luxury segment includes worldwide properties. The International segment includes full-service and limited-service properties located outside the continental United States and Canada.
The Timeshare Segment sells timeshare interval, fractional ownership, and residential properties; operates the resorts and residential properties; finances customer purchases of timesharing intervals; and rentals.
The company operates or franchises 3,420 lodging properties worldwide, with 595,461 rooms as of January 1, 2010 inclusive of 30 home and condominium products (3,034 units) for which the company manages the related owners associations. In addition, the company provided 2,072 furnished corporate housing rental units.
Company-Operated Lodging Properties: As of January 1, 2010, the company operated 1,098 properties (280,130 rooms) under long-term management agreements with property owners, 35 properties (9,277 rooms) under long-term lease agreements with property owners, and eight properties (1,785 rooms) as owned.
Franchised Lodging Properties: The company has franchising programs that permit the use of its lodging brand names and systems by other hotel owners and operators. As of January 1, 2010, the company had 2,279 franchised properties (304,269 rooms).
Timeshare and Residential: The company develops, operates, markets, and sells timeshare interval, fractional ownership, and residential properties under four brand names. It also sells residential real estate in conjunction with luxury hotel development (Ritz-Carlton-Residential) and Timeshare segment projects (Ritz-Carlton Residences and Grand Residences by Marriott-Residential).
North American Full-Service Segment, North American Limited-Service Segment, and International Segment Lodging Products
Marriott Hotels & Resorts: Marriott Hotels & Resorts is the companys primary global brand, primarily serving business and leisure upper-upscale travelers and meeting groups. Marriott Hotels & Resorts properties are located in downtown, urban, and suburban areas, near airports, and at resort locations. Marriott Hotels & Resorts is a performance-inspired brand that caters to the achievement guest. Typically, properties contain 300 to 700 rooms, the Revive bedding package, in-room high-speed Internet access, swimming pools, convention and banquet facilities, destination-driven restaurant and lounges, room service, concierge lounges, wireless Internet access in public places, and parking facilities. Majority of resort properties have additional recreational facilities, such as tennis courts, golf courses, additional restaurants and lounges, and have spa facilities. As of January 1, 2010, there were 545 Marriott Hotels & Resorts properties (198,755 rooms), excluding JW Marriott and Marriott Conference Centers.
JW Marriott: JW Marriott is a brand made up of a collection of beautiful properties and resorts that cater to accomplished, discerning travelers. As of January 1, 2010, there were 43 properties (18,463 rooms) primarily located in gateway cities and upscale locations throughout the world. JW Marriott offers anticipatory service and amenities with golf and spa facilities. In addition to the features found in a typical Marriott full-serv
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marriott International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marriott International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marriott International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marriott International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marriott International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marriott International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marriott International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marriott International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Marriott International, Inc. History
Marriott International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marriott International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Marriott International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marriott International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marriott International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Marriott International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Marriott International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marriott International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marriott International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marriott International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Marriott International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Marriott International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marriott International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marriott International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?