- The report contains detailed information about Henley Healthcare, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Henley Healthcare, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Henley Healthcare, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Henley Healthcare, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Henley Healthcare, Inc. business.
About Henley Healthcare, Inc.
Henley Healthcare, Inc (the Company or Henley), was incorporated in 1990 as a Texas corporation, and is a manufacturer, provider and marketer of diversified, brand name products and services in the pain management industry. The Company has over 300 products that compete in substantially all segments of the rehabilitation products market, offering cost-effective alternatives to surgery and drugs. The training unit consists of Health Career Learning Systems (HCLS) which provides training and safety products and technical support necessary to meet federal Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) compliance standards and also coordinates the training of medical professionals in the use of various other products offered by the Company.
The Company develops, manufactures and markets a variety of products and related accessories used for the control of acute or chronic pain by non-invasive methods, to facilitate healing of wounds, for physical therapy and for the treatment of disabilities or injuries with therapeutic exercise and the application of various hydrotherapy, heat, traction, ultrasound or other modalities.
"Henley Healthcare" Brand Products
Fluidotherapy Units: Fluidotherapy is a patented dry heat treatment that uses finely divided cellulose particles suspended and circulated in a heated air stream to apply heat, stimulation and pressure to a specific area of the body. The Company currently manufactures, markets and distributes several models of fluidotherapy units.
Tru-Trac Traction Machines and Tables: The Company develops, manufactures, markets and distributes its Tru-Trac line of clinical portable intermittent traction machines, currently consisting of four models. The Company also manufactures, markets and distributes a proprietary line of Tru-Trac traction and therapy tables used in a variety of physical therapy applications.
Hydra-Fitness Exercise and Rehabilitation Equipment: Through its Hydra-Fitness line of products, the Company develops, manufactures and sells hydraulic exercise and rehabilitation systems. Hydraulic resistance is provided by manipulating the size of the aperture in a patented, fluid-filled hydraulic cylinder.
Jeltrode Electrodes: The Company manufactures, markets and distributes its proprietary Jeltrode electrodes for use with the Company's nerve stimulators in a variety of nerve and muscle stimulation and electrotherapy applications.
Iotrode Iontophoresis Electrodes: Iontophoresis is a process, which uses electric current to assist drug transfer through the skin. The Company manufactures, markets and distributes its Iotrode iontophoresis electrode for use with its Dynaphor iontophoresis device. Using the electrodes, clinicians are able to deliver small molecule drugs that can be ionized for the treatment of pain and inflammation through the skin.
Medipads/Medigels: The Company's Medipads and Medigels are drug-impregnated, water-based gels and gel pads used for delivery of drugs directly through the skin on a localized basis. The Medipads and Medigels can be used topically with various non-prescription dosages of drugs such as hydrocortisone and lidocaine.
The Microlight 830: The MicroLight 830 is a portable, hand-held, battery-operated low energy laser with an output which does not exceed 100 milliwatts. The Company currently distributes the MicroLight 830 to various clinicians participating in the Company's current research program under its Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) as allowed by FDA regulations.
As part of its clinical operations, the Company is currently engaged in the development and application of the MicroLight 830(TM) to treat soft tissue. The Company is currently seeking approval from the FDA to sell the MicroLight 830(TM) in commercial quantities for human application.
"Cybex Medical" Brand Products
Norm Testing and Rehabilitation System: In 1997, the Company acquired the manufacturing, marketing and distribution rights to the multi-joint, isokinetic NORM testing and rehabilitation system from Cybex. The Company began manufacturing, marketing and distributing this product shortly thereafter. The system u
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Henley Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Henley Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Henley Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Henley Healthcare, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Henley Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HENLEY HEALTHCARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Major Shareholders
Henley Healthcare, Inc. History
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Offices and Representations
Henley Healthcare, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Henley Healthcare, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Henley Healthcare, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Henley Healthcare, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Henley Healthcare, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Henley Healthcare, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?