- The report contains detailed information about Vyteris Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vyteris Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vyteris Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vyteris Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vyteris Inc. business.
About Vyteris Inc.
Vyteris, Inc. engages in the development of electronically controlled transdermal drug delivery systems that transport drugs through the skin without needles. The company primarily focuses on developing products using its Smart Patch transdermal technology for female infertility treatment, migraine treatment, pain management, metabolic diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, and topical anesthetic.
Female Infertility Treatment: The company has the rights for the development of an innovative product to treat female infertility using its smart patch technology. The product under development is designed to mimic the female body's natural rhythms of hormonal secretions.
Migraine Treatment: The company demonstrated in a Phase I study that its proprietary active transdermal delivery technology can be used to provide controlled delivery of a migraine triptan medication in humans.
Metabolic Diseases: The company is exploring the opportunities to use its technology to combat certain metabolic diseases, such as diabetes and osteoporosis.
Topical Anesthesia: The company is seeking a sale, licensing or strategic partnering opportunity for its LidoSite product line. LidoSite is a topical delivery system indicated for use on normal intact skin to provide local anesthesia prior to needle stick procedures, such as venipunctures (blood draws), injections, and intravenous therapies for arthritis and oncology patients, as well as superficial dermatological procedures.
The companys suppliers include AquaMed Technologies, Inc., M&C Specialities Co., and Altron Inc.
Vyteris, Inc., formerly known as Vyteris Holdings (Nevada), Inc., was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VYTERIS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VYTERIS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VYTERIS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VYTERIS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VYTERIS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vyteris Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vyteris Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vyteris Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vyteris Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vyteris Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VYTERIS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VYTERIS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VYTERIS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VYTERIS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VYTERIS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VYTERIS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vyteris Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vyteris Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vyteris Inc. Major Shareholders
Vyteris Inc. History
Vyteris Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vyteris Inc. Offices and Representations
Vyteris Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vyteris Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vyteris Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vyteris Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Vyteris Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vyteris Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vyteris Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vyteris Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vyteris Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vyteris Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vyteris Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vyteris Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?