- The report contains detailed information about Cerus Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cerus Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cerus Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cerus Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cerus Corporation business.
About Cerus Corporation
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company. The company focuses on commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The INTERCEPT system is designed to inactivate blood-borne pathogens in donated blood components intended for transfusion.
The company markets the INTERCEPT system for both platelets and plasma in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and selected countries in other regions around the world. The INTERCEPT red blood cell system is in clinical development stage. The company has worldwide commercialization rights for the INTERCEPT Blood System for platelets, plasma and red blood cells, excluding certain countries in Asia.
The INTERCEPT Blood System is designed to inactivate blood-borne pathogens, such as viruses, bacteria, and parasites, as well as harmful white blood cells, while preserving the therapeutic properties of platelet, plasma, and red blood cell transfusion products. The INTERCEPT Blood System inactivates an array of pathogens and reduce the risk of transfusion related transmission of pathogens for which testing is not completely performed.
INTERCEPT Blood System-Plasma: Commercialized in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and other selected countries. In United States phase III clinical trials completed, other rights granted to BioOne in certain Asian countries.
INTERCEPT Blood System-Red Blood Cells: Phase I clinical trial completed in the first quarter of 2010.
INTERCEPT Blood System for Platelets
The INTERCEPT Blood System for platelets, or platelet system, is designed to inactivate blood-borne pathogens in donated platelets for transfusion. The platelet system has received CE mark approval in Europe and is being marketed and sold in various countries in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and selected countries in other regions around the world. France, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria require separate approvals for use of INTERCEPT-treated platelet products.
INTERCEPT Blood System for Plasma
The INTERCEPT Blood System for plasma, or plasma system, is designed to inactivate blood-borne pathogens in donated plasma for transfusion. The plasma system has received CE mark approval in Europe and is marketed and sold in several countries in Europe and in Russia.
INTERCEPT Blood System for Red Blood Cells
The INTERCEPT Blood System for red blood cells, or red blood cell system, is designed to inactivate blood-borne pathogens in donated red blood cells for transfusion. The company completed a Phase I clinical trial of the modified process in the first quarter of 2010.
In 2008, the company entered into a manufacturing and supply agreement with Fenwal. Under the agreement, Fenwal is obligated to sell, and the company is obligated to purchase, finished disposable kits for the platelet and plasma systems for both clinical and commercial use.
In September 2008, the company entered into a manufacturing and supply agreement with NOVA Biomedical Corporation, or NOVA. Under the terms of the NOVA agreement, the company has purchase illuminators directly from NOVA.
Sales and Marketing
The market for the INTERCEPT Blood System is organized in the United States, Western Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and Japan, where various national blood transfusion services or Red Cross organizations collect, store, and distribute. The European markets for its products are in England, Germany and France.
The company maintains a wholly-owned subsidiary, Cerus Europe B.V., headquartered in the Netherlands, which focuses its activities on marketing and selling the INTERCEPT Blood System in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and selected countries in other regions around the world.
The companys competitors include Grifols S.A., Octapharma AG, MacoPharma International, and CaridianBCT.
Cerus Corporation was incorporated in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CERUS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CERUS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CERUS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CERUS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CERUS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cerus Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cerus Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cerus Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cerus Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cerus Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CERUS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CERUS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CERUS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CERUS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CERUS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CERUS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cerus Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cerus Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cerus Corporation Major Shareholders
Cerus Corporation History
Cerus Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cerus Corporation Offices and Representations
Cerus Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cerus Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cerus Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Cerus Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Cerus Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cerus Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cerus Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cerus Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Cerus Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Cerus Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cerus Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cerus Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?