- The report contains detailed information about Medical Marijuana, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Marijuana, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Marijuana, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Marijuana, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Marijuana, Inc. business.
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. provides various business solutions for the medical marijuana industry in the United States. The company offers integrated tax oversight and collection solutions to local, state, and federal governments; and business management solutions. Its tax collection and payment solutions include stored value debit card to the medical marijuana dispensary.
The company introduced a stored value platform system with a slate of interactive financial services made available through a patent pending delivery system, a stored value debit card. This stored value platform system would provide verifiable solutions for an inter-agency approach to manage the task of revenue and taxation collection for the emerging medical marijuana industry.
Inventory Management System & Supply Chain Network
The company's Inventory Management and Distribution System is an encompassing supply chain and inventory management system that provides tools to the medical marijuana industry. The MMI System provides industry operators with the necessary tools to confidently track their inventory at various points along the supply chain, from cultivation to retail sales. The MMI System is an integrated plug and play network that allows, Grow-Ops, distributors, and co-ops/collectives to collaborate and build a supply chain network.
The MMI W2W (Wholesale-to-Wholesale) module is integrated into a pricing and research database that provides a matrix of fluctuating strains, pricing, and availability from inventory across the entire MMI network of co-ops/collectives and grow-ops. Co-0ps/Collectives low on inventory, or have overstock inventory, can query and post in real-time available-for-trade inventory levels. The database has approximately 30 predefined defined data points, such as TCH Content, CBA, and CBD, as well as user/community defined criteria.
Turnkey Business Solutions
The company provides business management solutions for co-ops, grow-op, and distributors as a much needed service to the businesses in the medical marijuana industry.
MMI Business Management Solutions provide the following solutions: local, state, and eventually federal licensing services site location scouting; lease/contract negotiation; store design and built-out; product sourcing; staffing & training; insurance sourcing, including health plans for employees, workers compensation, business liability, and fire and theft; security systems and personnel; notification and coordination with local regulatory and law enforcement officials; implementation & support of all business systems: tax remittance cards; point of sale systems, business accounting systems, inventory management systems, supply chain network, and contact/customer/vendor management systems; advertising programs; accounting services; legal services; tech support services; and MMI industry newsletters & magazine.
Seminar Series begins in Los Angeles in September, 2009. The company would focus on educating entrepreneurs, existing industry operators, regulators, city officials, law enforcement officials, and the general public on the benefits of a legitimate medical marijuana industry.
Consulting Services are offered for local, state, and federal governments and the business community.
The company is in the process of acquiring certified public accountants and personnel to provide full service accounting from daily and weekly bookkeeping to quarterly tax and yearly income tax filings.
The company would provide expert security, specific to the industry and the security issues it would face. It would provide contract and temporary security personnel to cultivators, distributors, and collectives. It would also provide electronic security solutions.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Marijuana, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Marijuana, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Marijuana, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Marijuana, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Marijuana, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Marijuana, Inc. History
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Marijuana, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Marijuana, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Marijuana, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Marijuana, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Marijuana, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?