- The report contains detailed information about Amexdrug Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amexdrug Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amexdrug Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amexdrug Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amexdrug Corp. business.
About Amexdrug Corp.
Amexdrug Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as a pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical company specializing in the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of pharmaceutical drugs, cosmetics, and distribution of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, private manufacturing and labeling, and a quality control laboratory.
The company distributes its products primarily to independent pharmacies and secondarily to small and medium-sized pharmacy chains, alternative care facilities and other wholesalers and retailers in the state of California.
The companys subsidiaries include Dermagen, Inc., Allied Med, Inc., Royal Health Care, Inc., and BioRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dermagen, Inc. engages in manufacturing and distribution of certain pharmaceuticals, medical devices, health, and beauty products.
Allied Med, Inc. operates in the pharmaceutical wholesale business of selling various brand name and generic pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter (OTC) drug and non-drug products, and health and beauty products to independent and chain pharmacies, alternative care facilities, and other wholesalers.
Royal Health Care Company: operates as a health and beauty company which has sold specially manufactured facial and body creams, arthritic pain relief medications, and an exclusive patented hair care product to pharmacies, beauty salons, beauty supply stores, and other fine shops.
BioRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. offers over the counter (OTC) products that are recommended by physicians, primarily podiatrists and dermatologists. Its commitment is to offer natural and OTC products that are recommended with confidence by doctors and pharmacists and that the customer can use with pleasure.
The company operates in two segments: Distribution and Health and Beauty Products.
Distribution segment engages in the wholesale pharmaceutical distribution and resale of brand and generic pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter drugs and non-drug products, and health and beauty products.
Health and Beauty Products segment engages in the manufacture and distribution of primarily health and beauty products.
Sales and Marketing
The companys products are sold both through traditional wholesale distribution lines and e-commerce venues, including its Web site, www.amwrx.com.
Amexdrug Corporation was founded in 1963. The company was formerly known as Harlyn Products, Inc., and changed its name to Amexdrug Corporation in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMEXDRUG CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMEXDRUG CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMEXDRUG CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMEXDRUG CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMEXDRUG CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amexdrug Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amexdrug Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amexdrug Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amexdrug Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amexdrug Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMEXDRUG CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMEXDRUG CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMEXDRUG CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMEXDRUG CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMEXDRUG CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMEXDRUG CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amexdrug Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amexdrug Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amexdrug Corp. Major Shareholders
Amexdrug Corp. History
Amexdrug Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amexdrug Corp. Offices and Representations
Amexdrug Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amexdrug Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amexdrug Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Amexdrug Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Amexdrug Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amexdrug Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amexdrug Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amexdrug Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Amexdrug Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Amexdrug Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amexdrug Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amexdrug Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?