- The report contains detailed information about Assisted Living Concepts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Assisted Living Concepts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Assisted Living Concepts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Assisted Living Concepts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Assisted Living Concepts Inc. business.
About Assisted Living Concepts Inc.
Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. operates senior living residences in the United States. As of December 31, 2009, the company and its subsidiaries operated 215 assisted and independent living residences in 20 states in the United States totaling 9,398 units. Its residences typically range from 40 to 60 units and offer seniors with a supportive, home-like setting with care and services, including assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, life enrichment, health and wellness, and other services.
The company's services include general services, such as meals, activities, laundry, and housekeeping; support services, such as assistance with medication, monitoring health status, coordination of transportation, and coordination with physician offices; personal care, such as dressing, grooming, and bathing; and an environment with 24-hour access to assistance. The company also arranges access to additional services from third-party providers beyond basic housing and related services, including physical, occupational and respiratory therapy, home health, hospice, and pharmacy services.
Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Assisted Living Concepts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Assisted Living Concepts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASSISTED LIVING CONCEPTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Major Shareholders
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. History
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Offices and Representations
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Assisted Living Concepts Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?